• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
[GALLERY=media, 2398][/GALLERY]
Randy Knopf, Registered sex offender. A transient arrested almost monthly in Eureka Calif for failure to register.
Offenses
  • 288(a): LEWD OR LASCIVIOUS ACTS WITH A CHILD UNDER 14 YEARS OF AGE
    Convicted: Release:
  • 647.6(c)(2): ANNOY OR MOLEST A CHILD WITH PRIOR CONVICTION FOR A SPECIFIED SEX OFFENSE
    Convicted: 1999 Release: 2003

This serial drug user/dealer trying to do Charles Manson
[GALLERY=media, 2625][/GALLERY]

On Nov. 13, 2019, at about 12:15 p.m., the Humboldt County Sheriff’s Emergency Communications Center received multiple citizen tips regarding the whereabouts of wanted felony warrant subject Robert Joseph Cullen.
Deputies were able to track Cullen to Tooby Memorial Park. During a search of the park and surrounding areas, Cullen was seen attempting to flee from deputies by swimming across the South Fork of the Eel River. Deputies were waiting on the other side of the river bar and were able to apprehend Cullen when he exited the water.
( That's a cold river. He had balls to swim it. Not that you could see them when he got out of the water.)
Cullen was booked into the Humboldt County Correctional Facility on charges of: felony evading, possession of a controlled substance while armed, assault with a deadly weapon other than a firearm, possession of a controlled substance, possession of a controlled substance for sales, transportation of a controlled substance for sales, felon in possession of a firearm, person prohibited in possession of ammunition, felon in possession of body armor, possession of a switch-blade knife, misdemeanor vandalism and violation of probation.
LINK

Last edited:
[GALLERY=media, 2682][/GALLERY]
245(A)(1)PC- Assault with deadly weapon , 422PC- Terrorist threats , 243(d)PC- Battery with serious injury

Deputies responded to report of an assault which just occurred. The victim suffered major trauma to his head after being struck with a skateboard during an argument. The victim was able to identify the suspect who assaulted him. The suspect was located at his residence and taken into custody without incident.

[GALLERY=media, 2767][/GALLERY]
UPDATE: Zombie Meth lady was arrested in Sacramento 21Oct2019, released on OR to appear in Humboldt County Court, where she has been arraigned on possession of a controlled substance and substance paraphernalia. Here's hoping she pulls herself together.
ETA: Her husband, also on the most wanted list, was arrested at the same time.

Last edited:
[GALLERY=media, 2942][/GALLERY]

The fortune teller part cracks me up.
[GALLERY=media, 3075][/GALLERY]

Naomi G. Seraphina, formerly known as William Seth Lutes , 42-year-old transsexual fortune teller and Antifa militant. Arrested in Portland, Ore. at a riot in Sept. 2017. Charged with interfering with a police officer and disorderly conduct in the second degree.

[GALLERY=media, 3154][/GALLERY]

On February 7th, 2020, the Humboldt County Drug Task Force sought a warrant for the arrest of Kevin Lee Haberman (DOB 04/14/1978). Wanted for possession of an illegal machine gun, possession of a stolen firearm, possession of high capacity magazines, and possession of controlled substances for sales.
Haberman is described as a white male adult, 5’11” tall, approximately 145 lbs., brown hair / hazel eyes. Haberman should be considered armed and dangerous.

The fortune teller part cracks me up.
[GALLERY=media, 3075][/GALLERY]

Naomi G. Seraphina, formerly known as William Seth Lutes , 42-year-old transsexual fortune teller and Antifa militant. Arrested in Portland, Ore. at a riot in Sept. 2017. Charged with interfering with a police officer and disorderly conduct in the second degree.

Jesus. How you gonna overline the FUCK out of your lips, but then not even bother to fill them in.

[GALLERY=media, 2767][/GALLERY]
UPDATE: Zombie Meth lady was arrested in Sacramento 21Oct2019, released on OR to appear in Humboldt County Court, where she has been arraigned on possession of a controlled substance and substance paraphernalia. Here's hoping she pulls herself together.
ETA: Her husband, also on the most wanted list, was arrested at the same time.
Wow!... If they ever do a casting call for a "live-action remake" of the Corpse Bride... she's got my vote...

Patrick Bradley, Neanderthal Fivehead Antifa Supporter Bypassed the Adults to Slap a 15 Yr Old.
Wrap around eyebrows!
[GALLERY=media, 3196][/GALLERY]

Okay... now... I'm sorry, Muriel, but I've gotta disagree with this guy being include in the "Bizarre Mugshot Photos" section. I mean... to me... this guy looks like a model who's just "oozing" with natural talent (..among other things..). And clearly, he's incredibly versatile!

You could use him as the "Before" picture to promote a new hair styling product to help with "frizzy, fly-away, unmanageable" hair.

Or... you could he could be the "face" of a new campaign to teach children the meaning of "Stranger Danger."

Hell... you could even use him as a spokesmodel to help sell a new line of personal safety spray. The ad could be something like:

"When a man like this approaches you in a parking garage, do you want a damn whistle... or do you want a canister of Hellfire 3000?!?!... the latest in our line of cutting edge, personal safety sprays.

Look at him!

[GALLERY=media, 3195][/GALLERY]
Do you think traditional pepper spray or bear mace will be enough to keep you and your family safe? Of course not! That's why we're introducing our new Hellfire series. For the really tough jobs, you don't want pepper spray or mace... you need napalm!... for when your personal safety matters to YOU!

Plus... call it a hunch, but somethin' tells me this guy would be a director's dream. They wouldn't need to do any coaching or coaxing to get the best out of him:

[-Patrick Bradley-] - "Okay... so what do you want me to do?"

[-Director-] - "Just be yourself!"

[-Patrick Bradley-] - "Got it!"

And then they just sit back and let the American Advertising Awards roll in!

[GALLERY=media, 3558][/GALLERY]
Someone in her neighborhood is saying "Oh No! She's outta jail!
Release Date: 4/22/2020
Approximate Stay: 48 days
Charges: Disorderly Conduct In The Second Degree, Criminal Mischief in the Second Degree, Disorderly Conduct In The Second Degree, Mail Theft

Amber Pearl Saintly, listed as female, but she seems to have a lot of whiskers and an adam's apple. And some serious emotional, relationship & anger problems. She may be a thread here someday.
[GALLERY=media, 3559][/GALLERY]
5ft6in 180lbs
6/25/2017 restraining order violation
10-23-2017 MISDEMEANOR ASSAULT IV - DV, CONTEMPT VIOLATE NCO
04-24-2018 Contemp court, 2 assault charges
8/4/2019- Unlawful Deliver Heroin
4/21/2020 -HARASSMENT-BMIS DV, STRANGULATION FEL DV, ASSAULT IV - DV, DELIVERY HEROIN

Back