• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
full

Marvin Darter who shot his daughter's ex. Nice granny do, Marvin. You should think about adding some highlights.
Seems there's a mix up between Marvin Darter and Susan Zimmerman ..

Also, I think Marvin is in the final stages of his transition into Martha ..

I don't know anything about Locklear. What is the fuss?m
What I do not understand is the pleasure people get in her downfall. No denying. there is a lot of that. All I see is a skinny chick of the 90's who was maybe over confident and could not find enough acting jobs to see her through. ( And succumbed to substance abuse....
Aspiring actors /athlethes need to take more accounting classes and learn financial management.
Invest in rental proprties! Buy CDs and live realistically on interest when the career fails ya!
Celebrity does not last forever.

Last edited:
full

Methed up Zombie on MOst Wanted List.
Melissa-La-Count-1.jpg

The District Attorney’s Office seeks assistance from the community with the apprehension of Melissa Ann LaCount (age 35), who has outstanding felony warrants for possession of a controlled substance for purposes of sales and conspiracy. She also has multiple misdemeanor warrants for making false statements, providing false information to law enforcement, falsely reporting a crime, possession of a controlled substance, and possession of drug paraphernalia.

Oh My! Her husband is also a most wanted repeat offender:
Nathan-La-Count.jpg

The District Attorney’s Office seeks assistance from the community with the apprehension of Nathan Michael LaCount (age 40), who has outstanding felony warrants for causing injury while driving under the combined influence of drugs and alcohol, child endangerment, and conspiracy. He also has multiple misdemeanor warrants for possession of a controlled substance, driving with a suspended/revoked license, making false statements, providing false information to law enforcement, hit and run, providing false identification to an officer, and failure to provide evidence of vehicle insurance.

Last edited:
Methed up Zombie on MOst Wanted List.
Melissa-La-Count-1.jpg

The District Attorney’s Office seeks assistance from the community with the apprehension of Melissa Ann LaCount (age 35), who has outstanding felony warrants for possession of a controlled substance for purposes of sales and conspiracy. She also has multiple misdemeanor warrants for making false statements, providing false information to law enforcement, falsely reporting a crime, possession of a controlled substance, and possession of drug paraphernalia.

Oh My! Her husband is also a most wanted repeat offender:
Nathan-La-Count.jpg

The District Attorney’s Office seeks assistance from the community with the apprehension of Nathan Michael LaCount (age 40), who has outstanding felony warrants for causing injury while driving under the combined influence of drugs and alcohol, child endangerment, and conspiracy. He also has multiple misdemeanor warrants for possession of a controlled substance, driving with a suspended/revoked license, making false statements, providing false information to law enforcement, hit and run, providing false identification to an officer, and failure to provide evidence of vehicle insurance.
Omg! @Muriel Schwenck , I did not see you had posted this. I saw it while reading another story and posted the link in chat! Eeek!

yikes.jpg

Of course this is in my region.
Humboldt County Sheriff’s Office received information from a citizen that blood had been located in a residence on Heaven Lane in Eureka. Heaven Lane is located off Cummings Road. Deputies responded and located a residence that did in fact have blood present and evidence of a firearm being discharged. A vehicle that was registered to Anna was located in the driveway. A search warrant was obtained for the residence. Deputies served that warrant and located an additional large sum of cash, 30 pounds of marijuana and small amounts of methamphetamine and heroin. No additional persons were located.

Back