• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
1. Love the spit mask— get your own damn face wet.
2. Just WHY with the unibrow
3. I hope that’s a medical condition and not someone snatching out fistfuls.

Envey.jpg

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/news/local/crime/article212712699.html
A 67-year-old inmate at the J. Reuben Long Detention Center was found unresponsive in a cell on Tuesday and was pronounced dead a short time later.

An autopsy on Wednesday showed Sharon Kay Envey's death was due to natural causes, according to jail officials.

In following protocol, the South Carolina Law Enforcement Division was called to investigate. A preliminary investigation showed no foul play, according to a news release.

J. Reuben Long staff found Envey at about 6:40 p.m. unresponsive in a cell, according to the release. Jail workers preformed CPR and called EMS. Envey went to the Conway Medical Center was she was pronounced dead.

THAT HAIR!!!

How can he possibly imagine that is an attractive hairstyle? Does he actually looks in the mirror every morning and say to himself "great, that is exactly the look I was going for" ?!?

He looks like a demented, black Pippi Longstocking.

herrnilsson.jpg

Is it pitiful that I can remember Pippi Longstocking's whole name.

Pippilotta Delicatessa Windowshade Mackrelmint Efram's Daughter Longstocking.

I didn't realize I did remember until I saw the picture. My mind has many rooms, some empty but most filled with shit like this.

She looks like she should be in a fairy tale or a fantasy movie.
N9POTL8i4Nt01vtsjGht4rCS16BA7sBm_HATCiQD-65neV2oKPBzuWIVGLhbAFnW2gnrwA=s152

Definitely, no fantasy I ever had. :wtf:

I meant like the wise herbal woman in a Hobbit movie or other Lord of the Rings type story. She wouldn't even need makeup, and I bet she already has hair on her feet too.

Is it pitiful that I can remember Pippi Longstocking's whole name.

No, it's adorable.

My mind has many rooms, some empty but most filled with shit like this.
I suffer from the same disease that you do. My wife and family refuses to play any type of trivia game with me. I still know the social security number of a room mate of my wife's from college back in 1990. I suppose I could do something nefarious with it, but she fucked her credit up on her own.

I suffer from the same disease that you do. My wife and family refuses to play any type of trivia game with me.

Same here. My friends will sometimes play trivia games with me, but only if there are two teams... me on one team, everyone else on the other. :p

Back