• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A man was allegedly robbed at knifepoint in the Bronx by a woman he met on a dating app after he refused to pay for sex, police and sources said Tuesday.

The 60-year-old man had been messaging with the woman on an app called Skout, and the pair met around 3 a.m. Monday at an apartment, police and law enforcement sources said.

She allegedly performed sexual services on him, and demanded to be paid, police said. But the man refused — later telling cops he’d never agreed to pay — and she allegedly took out a knife and stole $100 from him, along with a Bluetooth device and three cellphones, the sources added.

She then allegedly forced the victim to withdraw money from an ATM inside a nearby deli but was scared off when the man told a store clerk to call 911.

The man was uninjured.

I would go along with this
.she allegedly took out a knife and stole $100 from him
But the bitch went overboard when she did this
Bluetooth device and three cellphones, the sources added.

She then allegedly forced the victim to withdraw money from an ATM

I believe in sex for money if that is what they agreed upon. But it is possible she lured him to rob him.
Curious to know if the texts have discussions of money.

Back