• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A billionaire Indian coffee tycoon went missing Monday after he was last seen walking across a bridge, according to reports.

VG Siddhartha, who made his fortune as the owner of Cafe Coffee Day chain, was reported missing by his chauffeur Monday when he didn’t return from an evening stroll near the Nethravathi River in the state of Karnataka, the Guardian reported.

Police said the 60-year-old entrepreneur left his home in Bangalore, telling his family that he was headed to the hill resort of Sakleshpur.

But the java titan — whose company rivals Starbucks — changed his mind and asked his driver to go instead to Mangaluru, officials said. He instructed his driver to stop on a bridge on the Nethravathi River, where he got out while talking on his phone.

The chauffeur alerted police when Siddhartha didn’t return and divers were deployed to search the river for him.

Full Story:
https://nypost.com/2019/07/30/billionaire-coffee-tycoon-goes-missing-in-india/

He had a choice. Spill the beans on Hillary so his loved ones can star in a snuff film or just kill himself.
He did the Vince Foster thing with two to the back of the head after a secluded stroll.

He had a choice. Spill the beans on Hillary so his loved ones can star in a snuff film or just kill himself.
He did the Vince Foster thing with two to the back of the head after a secluded stroll.

For once and for all- Vince Foster did not die from two shots in the back of the head.

Autopsy report:
Screenshot_20230303_022300.jpg

1 bullet.
Thru the head.
Entered from the anterior, exited from the posterior.

The gun was subsequently fired in the police crime lab, as is customary, to be certain the bullet is from the same working firearm.

And Veerappa Gangaiah Siddhartha Hegde suicide?
Suicide by drowning.

Left a note:
“I am very sorry to let down all the people who put their trust in me. I fought for a long time but today I gave up as I could not take any more pressure,” Siddhartha, the son-in-law of former Union Minister SM Krishna, wrote in the letter dated July 27."

I have to break it to you, but much as Hillary is on your mind, Mr. Siddhartha was probably only vaguely aware of the wife of a former American president, and I'm certain she'd never heard of him.

Do YOU know the name of the spouse of India's current president?
It works both ways.

BTW, the President of India? She's a widow.

Gasp! Maybe Hillary killed her husband in 2014!

Latest posts

Back