• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Remember folks - They're just applying to be heard before The Supreme's.
Lots and lots of cases apply to be heard.
Not a lot of em make it and I'm pretty sure this won't.
The PA S.C. made the right call - Nobody want's a government that can legally go back on it's stated promises. And that's exactly what this DA is asking the S.C. to legalize. Let that sink in for a few seconds.

'Got off on a technicality' isn't 'innocent'.
He was still convicted regardless.
So what do you do?
You shake hands and say congratulations to his lawyer (while also taking his business card just in case) and call Cosby a lowdown dirty rapist to his face in public and not be afraid of being sued for slander.

I wouldn't really call this a 'win' for Cosby. He's so toxic I wouldn't be surprised if he has to have his food delivered by a trusted friend or two lest an element in the supply chain spit in his orders (we hope they do at the very least).

While prison would be the preferred outcome, I'm all for letting him stay a shut in, musing over his destroyed life while watching his fortune be siphoned away by lawyers while simultaneously fending off his heirs, eagerly awaiting news of his death so they can rip his legacy apart (he is over 80 after all, not much longer to go). Seems fitting his retirement be filled with worry.

Last edited:
Back