• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Totemic

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
My, how the mighty have fallen. On the tailcoats of Bethesda almost insanely killing a beloved franchise with their antics with FO76, we now have news that Bioware is not to be outdone!

Anthem, a not so anticipated game for me, but one that I would have probably at least looked at down the road, has been causing havoc this week in gaming circles.

There are a few articles like here, or how about this one, and finally. Over on Reddit the subreddits for PS4, Xbox, PC and Anthem are busily deleting posts that are criticizing the game or the crashing/bricking complaints. Sad to see that more and more companies are moving over to this "Software as a Service" model and failing utterly at the prospect.

Will be fun to watch the Fallout of this and see what comes from EA and Bioware, will they squander what little goodwill was left to them after the debacle that was Andromeda? Let's all sit back and see!

Back