• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
"Nancy Magaña, 24, was sitting in a truck with her boyfriend and son at a San Bernardino park when she was shot early Saturday morning. Officers responding to reports of a shooting around 2 a.m. found Magaña wounded, the San Bernardino Police Department told the Los Angeles Times. Paramedics rushed Magaña to the hospital, where she died, police said.

In an interview with the San Bernardino Sun, Maria Magaña, Nancy’s sister, said investigators told her a shooter had walked up to the truck and fired.

“It’s just that somebody walked up to her car and shot her for no reason,” Magaña told the Sun.

Nancy Magaña had visited a Dave & Buster's restaurant Friday night with her boyfriend and son before going to the park, Maria Magaña told local news outlets. The boyfriend and son were not injured in the shooting, Magaña said.

Police on Tuesday were searching for the gunman. They did not immediately have a description of the shooter."

Link!

DD1i.jpg

Here's a satellite view of the park, Delmann Heights Park, where she was killed (google map satellite view). It appears to be a medium size neighborhood park with a ball field, pool, a basketball court, and a track. It also has a small building with a parking lot. I'm guessing that is where they were stopped when a gunman shot her.

I'm trying to figure out why she was out so late (2am) with her 5 year old son. Reports say they were at Dave & Buster's earlier in the evening, but still, 2am? The crime in the area is rather high (going my some neighborhood crime sites) and parking in an urban area like that doesn't seem wise. I would like to know who came up with the idea to park there. I would definitely be interrogating the boyfriend.

Last edited:
She was sitting in the driver's seat of the truck while her boyfriend, whose name was not released, was in the front passenger seat, and her young son was asleep in the rear seat, police said.

No suspects had been arrested as of Monday afternoon.

Back