• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
full

An Arizona man died Sunday after being attacked by a swarm of bees at his home, officials said.

The incident happened just before 6:30 p.m. when authorities received a report a man was being stung by multiple bees at his home in Yuma, the Yuma County Sheriff's Office wrote in a Facebook post.

The man, identified as 51-year-old Epigmenio Gonzalez, was attempting to remove a beehive from a couch in his backyard when the insects "became agitated," and started to sting him.

"The victim then ran to his front yard where he was located by Deputies and Rural Metro covered with bees," the sheriff’s office said.

Officials had to spray the Gonzalez with water in order to scatter the bees and allow first responders to be able to remove him from the scene.

Gonzalez was transported to Yuma Regional Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead.

I've removed several hives of honey bees from different places. I've only been stung a couple of times. I swell up like crazy from them. Wasps/hornets will hit me and I'll feel it, but within 5 minutes all pain is gone. I found out the hard way I had an underground hornet nest last year. I got hit 7 times within a few seconds. I was hightailing it for the house. Later I went to Ace Hardware and got a power poison and sprinkled it on the ground around the opening that night. The next day there were no wasps. Amazing stuff.

I've removed several hives of honey bees from different places. I've only been stung a couple of times. I swell up like crazy from them. Wasps/hornets will hit me and I'll feel it, but within 5 minutes all pain is gone. I found out the hard way I had an underground hornet nest last year. I got hit 7 times within a few seconds. I was hightailing it for the house. Later I went to Ace Hardware and got a power poison and sprinkled it on the ground around the opening that night. The next day there were no wasps. Amazing stuff.
I was picking huckleberries on Mt Rainier a few summers back when I became the target of some Bald Faced Hornets apparent anger. I ended up having to build a fire and stand in the smoke. They were still trying to get me. It has caused me some serious issues when bees are around now. I literally scream and run. I will throw you towards the bees if you are in my way.

I was picking huckleberries on Mt Rainier a few summers back when I became the target of some Bald Faced Hornets apparent anger. I ended up having to build a fire and stand in the smoke. They were still trying to get me. It has caused me some serious issues when bees are around now. I literally scream and run. I will throw you towards the bees if you are in my way.

I identity!! I am absolutely PHOBIC when it comes to bees, wasps, hornets...I freak out, scream and run. This article made me shudder!! I once had a dog that realized how upset I got when one of those stinging bastards came flying around and she would snap at them for me. She even learned the word "bee! Get the bee!" and she would. I miss her.

John Vanbeesbrook. Wtf yo. Why'd I say that? Anyone remember that Stanley cup final? Yeah sure they got swept but Scott Melanby had the state of Florida throwing rats on the ice!!! It makes so much more sense now. Fuck Florida. Fuck hockey too. Worst sport ever. The only sport where you're just praying somebody punches someone in the face so you can be semi-interested.
Post automatically merged:

John Vanbeesbrook. Wtf yo. Why'd I say that? Anyone remember that Stanley cup final? Yeah sure they got swept but Scott Melanby had the state of Florida throwing rats on the ice!!! It makes so much more sense now. Fuck Florida. Fuck hockey too. Worst sport ever. The only sport where you're just praying somebody punches someone in the face so you can be semi-interested.

Nope you're wrong. It's better than tennis, volleyball, badminton, definitely soccer. In soccer you're just hoping someone pretends somebody pretends to get punched in the face to be semi-interested. Bitches. How is that the most universal sport? It sucks. Basball! Now that's a sport! Why didn't that auto correct? Wtf is basball? For all the fucked up auto corrections I don't notice? You might want to correct that one Steve!

Last edited:
What?

Nope you're wrong. It's better than tennis, volleyball, badminton, definitely soccer. In soccer you're just hoping someone pretends somebody pretends to get punched in the face to be semi-interested. Bitches. How is that the most universal sport? It sucks. Basball! Now that's a sport! Why didn't that auto correct? Wtf is basball? For all the fucked up auto corrections I don't notice? You might want to correct that one Steve!

Or is it Bill? I dont know. Stop arguing with yourself drunk ass.

'95 or 9'6 stanley cup finals. Colorado swept the panthers. Im drunk. I'll clarify in the morning. If I wake up. I'm about to slip away into unconsciousness over here.

Oh I got it! VanBEESbrook. I dobt know why I said that. Killer bees. It's called drunken stupor. Im never logging in again. A player killed a rat in the dressing room so the city of Florida figured they'd throw rats on the ice. Don't blame me. I didnr throw anything on the ice. I heard bees and thought that. Okay that one's on me just a little bit. Can't we just blame Florida?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back