Been a long time...

• Hey, Guest, do you like free horror books? If you do, you may be interested in the Humble Book Bundle: Tales of Horror Giveaway. Check this thread if interested.
  • You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

OMNI

Jan 10, 2019
Ratings
9 9
Haven't been around for years. Can't figure out how to get my old account re-activated so new year new account. Ran into this site long time ago in galaxy far away on random click-through from somewhere else, saw story with phrase "that's when she decided to get all stabby" and I've loved this joint ever since.

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

Alf

Don't Remember
Bold Member!
Mar 3, 2009
Ratings
12,292 591 60
Flyover Country
Haven't been around for years. Can't figure out how to get my old account re-activated so new year new account. Ran into this site long time ago in galaxy far away on random click-through from somewhere else, saw story with phrase "that's when she decided to get all stabby" and I've loved this joint ever since.
Hi. If you PM Subrosa she may be able to help you tie your old and new accounts together.

Welcome.

--Al

Mar 26, 2014
Ratings
106 2
Welcome back!