• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
ashleycrampton19.jpg

A Florida Woman assaulted her wife after discovering the victim “sleeping in her spot on the bed,” police report.

Ashley Crampton, 33, was arrested yesterday for domestic battery following an altercation in the couple’s room at a Budget Inn in Clearwater. Pictured at right, Crampton was booked Sunday into the Pinellas County jail on the misdemeanor charge.

According to an arrest affidavit, Crampton’s spouse told police that her wife “was upset she was sleeping in her spot on the bed.” Crampton, cops allege, “kicked the victim off the bed with her feet.” When the 26-year-old sought to “get back up onto the bed” several hours later, Crampton allegedly punched her multiple times in the back of the neck.

When the victim later sought to give Crampton a donut, “the defendant slapped the victim’s hand to make her drop the donut,” the affidavit states.

When questioned by Clearwater police, Crampton reportedly “advised she ‘snapped’ and did slap the victim.” Crampton claimed that she struck her wife because “the victim got on top of her and started hitting her first.”

Honest question. To get a perfect die line like that.. does one cotton or tape or what? I have never figured that stuff out and have truly always been in awe by some females abilities at feminine shit I just never .. yeah not on my priority list..

Back