• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A couple decided to save a kitten that was thrown out of a moving vehicle in Bedford County, Virginia on Monday.

The Levys were driving through a bridge on Hardy Road when they saw something fly out of the car in front of them.

"They threw a cat underneath the car and as it's tumbling and rolling, it just missed the back tires," said Aaron Levy who saved the kitten.

Levy's wife, Kelly, said she was horrified.

Aaron Levy says the kitten rolled off the bridge and into the river.

He didn't think twice before taking action.

"I saw her down there doggy paddling underneath, so I pulled up over here on the side and climbed all the way down there and jumped into the water," said Aaron Levy.

Levy says the kitten was floating between these two bridges.

"It's a kitten," said Aaron Levy. "It's a baby. Life is valuable no matter how big or how small."

Kelly says she immediately fell in love with her and now, she's part of their family.

"I already knew that I had two kittens at that moment," said Kelly Levy.

The Levys weren't able to get the license plate of the vehicle that tossed the cat.

They still can't believe what they saw.

"I don't see any reason why someone wouldn't want this cat," said Kelly Levy.

Kelly Levy also had a message for the person who did it.

"I hope you rot," said Kelly Levy. "I hope somebody sees you doing something horrible and karma catches up with you."

Latest posts

Back