• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Deregulation, Market Corrections, Bullies and Zombies

I'm one of the posters who was told to go fuck myself when I agreed that the mindless chatter on the RIP Caylee thread was getting a bit tedious. I enjoy witty banter as well as passionate and insightful discussions. But the page after page of why won't my gravator show up? what's the url for the webcam? someone just moved on the webcam! what's the webcam url again? the garage door just opened! ... was mind-numbing.

I don't think anyone left the Caylee discussions because of condescension, just frustration with having to sort through pages of play-by-play of the webcam status and other nonsense to find any substance. Either that or the incessant drivel turned them into zombies.

I've only been a member of the site for about a month now, so I have no idea of the family dynamics and who is a newbie and who isn't. It just seemed like all at once a handful of obnoxious dumbfucks came along, hijacked the thread and the collective IQ dropped faster than my 401k did yesterday and it became damn near impossible to have a coherent discussion. And with their new found empowerment, it just got worse!!

But, I'm not griping and I'm not beatin' feet. I'm just moving over here to the forums until the bullies over there get bored with their own banality.

I actually am Morbid's cunt.

I have to say that every time I hear about this drama or see things like this, my little brain gets all kinds of perplexed. Who are these people who have the kind of time to write this shit? And what is the point? This is a web site where, from the very first day I landed here was made clear, is an open forum. I read people's stupid opinions all day on the FP, but I just ignore them. They aren't worth the energy of a reply. And I surely would never e-mail anyone about it, let alone the people who work hard on this site.

I love this place. I'm glad these d-bags are getting weeded out. Good luck to 'em.

PS I sent $100 of crack Leonard Padilla last week. It didn't work. Can I have a refund?

PPS I'm still on pain meds.

PS I sent $100 of crack Leonard Padilla last week. It didn't work. Can I have a refund?

I'll be forwarding my next DSL bill to Morbid and impqueen. I encourage you all to do the same. Those cunts needs to show their appreciation already, goddammit.

I really like the this site because people are free to say what they like! Yes, you have to weed through some tard comments but its worth it to be able to say whats on my mind with out having to worry about hurting peoples feelings or saying something out of line. The Caylee thread has its own set of people that only go to that thread so i don't usually bother with it. Any way, I really just wanted to say thank you to Morbid and Imp Queen for working on a really cool website for us, thanks also to everybody that contributes stories for the front page!

I really like the this site because people are free to say what they like! Yes, you have to weed through some tard comments but its worth it to be able to say whats on my mind with out having to worry about hurting peoples feelings or saying something out of line. The Caylee thread has its own set of people that only go to that thread so i don't usually bother with it. Any way, I really just wanted to say thank you to Morbid and Imp Queen for working on a really cool website for us, thanks also to everybody that contributes stories for the front page!

Hey! Good to see you in the forums. I always enjoy your posts, so stick around back here.

I have to say that every time I hear about this drama or see things like this, my little brain gets all kinds of perplexed. Who are these people who have the kind of time to write this shit? And what is the point? This is a web site where, from the very first day I landed here was made clear, is an open forum. I read people's stupid opinions all day on the FP, but I just ignore them. They aren't worth the energy of a reply. And I surely would never e-mail anyone about it, let alone the people who work hard on this site.

I love this place. I'm glad these d-bags are getting weeded out. Good luck to 'em.

PPS I'm still on pain meds.

and i'm his shadow :) i *so* agree with you though.. :)

~ceisdsgil

Standard Thought Disclaimer:

These are *my* thoughts. IF you do not like them, Tough! Put on your big girl panties and learn to deal with it.

Hey! Good to see you in the forums. I always enjoy your posts, so stick around back here.

Thanks! I really do love the site. I have had my share of disagreements with people but I think that is part of the character or the site that makes it more authentic than alot of other blogs.

But, I'm not griping and I'm not beatin' feet. I'm just moving over here to the forums until the bullies over there get bored with their own banality.

"...bored with their own banality." RobbieSue, I think I love you. I am most definitely going to steal that phrase. :D (I need smileys back!)

And I *know* I love you, Katyk! So glad you both came to the other side. (forums)

Did / does it make ya feel good to "bash" people ?? Make ya feel like a "BIG" man to make up for your sexual inadequacies ???
Wonder if she feels good now ?? Must be a "BIG" woman making up for her sexual inadequacies ???
P.S. Did that complainer actually only have 2 posts in the forums but is talking about how the site "used to be?"

With 2 posts in the forum :rofl: and probably an equally pitiful amount in the non-Caylee threads on the FP, I doubt she has a clue how the site "used to be" much less "how it is".

Only the Caylee thread has changed, and there are tons of places out there with Caylee threads... all of them dead horses at this point. Maybe she wants folks to invent info?

I love this place despite the Caylee thread... I gave up on it way back when it was how it "used to be".

No no no, both you guys are wrong, something special happens when you find and delete System 32! Try it sometime, my computers never been better!

OK, So I'm a Dumbass. What happens if I do that? Sounds kinda like a computer CrashTastrophe. :stupido3:
But surely our beloved Envy wouldn't say anything that would make me think I'm embarking on a powerfully moving, emotionally charged journey through a land of unicorns and fairy dust, only to find out that...after having survived 10 days of no electricity(or DD!!!!)...I erased a necessary file and will be down for another 10 days waiting on some geek to gouge the hell out of me to get it back going? :motz:

Would ya, Envy?
Say it isn't sooooooooo!!!
:bawling:

Cuz that would suck.

Boy am I glad to be back here!!! :cheer2:

OK, So I'm a Dumbass. What happens if I do that? Sounds kinda like a computer CrashTastrophe. :stupido3:
But surely our beloved Envy wouldn't say anything that would make me think I'm embarking on a powerfully moving, emotionally charged journey through a land of unicorns and fairy dust, only to find out that...after having survived 10 days of no electricity(or DD!!!!)...I erased a necessary file and will be down for another 10 days waiting on some geek to gouge the hell out of me to get it back going? :motz:

Would ya, Envy?

Cuz that would suck.

i can't tell if your being sarcastic or just plain attacking me...

Either way, welcome back!

SushiSue - Check that one off the list but I won't hold my breath.

One less person to slow down the site, that was created ONLY for ME!!
IT'S FOR ME!! **insert thunder clap or two here with a few bolts of lightning** ME, I TELL YA!!

Mmmuuaahh!

Morbid and Imp, you are the best!
There are less people who think like SushiSue and more who think along the lines of you two. I do appeciate your live and let live approach to the site.

Now, I must be off, to telepathically link, to the world powers through my cat.
Mmmuuuaaahh!

Now, I must be off, to telepathically link, to the world powers through my cat.
Mmmuuuaaahh!

Through your Cat?? Does he get HBO too? =)

I second, third & Ditto these guys.. I like how things was, I like how things is.. and I luv my stickie free chatbox =)

i can't tell if your being sarcastic or just plain attacking me...

Either way, welcome back!

Whoops...sorry, Envy. That did look rather ambiguous after I re-read it. I was being sarcastic :)
I have to love ya, with that badass avatar :)

Thanx, his names Envy...

Hey no worries, but why'd you have to ruin my joke? that would have been funny as hell if anyone fell for it...

Would ya, Envy?

Cuz that would suck.

okay don't delete system 32. you'd have to be a moron to delete that. seriously. don't do it.

btw envy, that is not a joke. there are some stupid people on here that don't even know to post links. seriously. heh

Last edited:
I guess I scroll down too fast past all the stuff in the middle to get the RLD and somehow missed this shit.

Morbid and Imp, I love your "narrow minded pin brains" and all that you do to keep the beloved D'D up and running. I've bitched about the Caylee nonsense ONCE and then I was done and I just avoided what bothered me....much like I do the Three Things thread. :becky:

It's all good...

Back