• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Morbid

Rooster Illusion
Staff member
Everyone knows about the Caylee Anthony articles on the front page, and the polarization it seems to have created with some of the members here. Some want us to go in to the thread and moderate it, while others do not want us to do anything. At some point, Harley Tech got sick of the off-topic chatter and made his opinion known. No big deal, as it is a comment thread and all that, but once again, me and Imp thought we should make our position clear...AGAIN...on our thoughts on the Caylee thread.

Now, before I post this, understand that after Harley made his post, we got dozens of "WTF??" emails from people who did not agree with him, and one who did, and we replied to them all. I was not in a good mood when I got the one from the one who agreed with him.

Hi..sorry to say…but I believe you put Harley out to dry for saying something that needed to be said, but more diplomatically. I know it’s your site and all, but saying what you did, how you did, just made EVERYTHING back to the way it had become !! A lot of the better “sleuthsâ€￾ are being intimidated by some of the “party crowdâ€￾ so to speak. There’s NO reason for these guys who have been on here the past week or so to jump down peoples throats, be rude and have everyone who has a diff opinion labeled as a “trollâ€￾ and an Anthony!! It’s become who can be more “wittyâ€￾ or vulgar.

Now, I LOVE to joke around and be “wittyâ€￾ with the best of them, but it’s not just me who is saying this…3 more people - good ones - have left for the same reasons. I don’t log on and offer an opinion/theory for fear of being talked down - OR, these new people are so busy with their off topics, there is no discussion even when someone wants there to be one !!

Not to be rude, but this site is really being talked down for being NOTHING like it used to be, and is little more than a chat room with some web cam posts. Sorry…but I see no reason to eff up what was a great site for the happiness of basically 5 rude people who have no respect for others. Sorry…AND, I DO have my “BGP’sâ€￾ (big girl panties)on….just needed to get that said. This truely was a great site. I was a=2 0guest for quite a while before I signed on. But, I think I, like many others are ready to beat feet.

Now, it is quite obvious that this person keeps talking about how we USED to be this and that, when all they are talking about is the ONE GODDAMN THREAD...as if that thread IS ALL OUR SITE IS. Ahem. So, I replied.

Our site IS a great site and will continue to be one, purely because me and Imp run it the way WE want, and do not bow down to the people who agree with Harley, or the people who disagreed with him. If our site, with all we offer and all the work we do, is being talked down because of one thread. ONE OUT OF THOUSANDS...then so be it.

If people are talking about leaving because we refuse o live in a thread about a case that is among the thousands we have posted, to police every single comment made to make sure it is worthy, then so be it. I'll even make sure that the door doesn't hit them in their collective asses on the way out and give them a nice parting gift. We ain't changing shit. We are the same site we have always been. Nothing has changed at all.

Morbid

That seemed to have triggered something in the member, as they seemed to understand where we were coming from, and replied with:

I'm REALLY regretting sending more that $100 worth of Dunkin Donuts to TES in DD's name !!! Wanna give me a refund ??? FUCK YOU !! YOU POMPOUS ASSHOLE DOUCHE BAG.....I"LL THROW IN CUNT FOR GOOD MEASURE !!! HAVE A GOD DAY !!!

Which got a laugh out of me, because I love the word douchebag and I know how much Imp loves being called a Cunt...which seems to be once a month. But I felt that needed to reply and address the donut situation.

I would regret spending 100 dollars on Dunkin' Donuts too. As for a refund, that may be possible had we asked you to buy them, but I cannot say that I remember anything like that. Wanna take our name off a bunch of donuts I didn't send?

BTW, I am NOT pompous.

Morbid

And let me be clear. The reason why people are bitching about that thread is BECAUSE we have not changed. This site was created so people can talk uncensored about the stories we post. That's all that is happening in the Caylee thread...the story just ended up being the most popular crime event in the last few years which equaled a shitload of comments. But if it had 15 comments or 15,000, we will NOT moderate people who are participating. The comment section is NOT for news updates, even if it does contain them, and with a story like this, all you have to do is turn on your TV if you want any...the story is being reported on by EVERYONE...just be sure to stop by and comment on it. :)

Either way, as that email proves, no matter what we do someone will be pissed off. That is why we are just doing what we have always done and let the comments flow easy like a Sunday morning. I have a pretty good feeling that it is not going anywhere and will be here for quite awhile still. If people don't like it and feel that comments are coming out of their monitors to anally rape them with a log, well not much I can do for you there except hand you some lube and point you to Webslueths, Trench, Steve Huff...either way, I am done with that issue and will not be addressing it again.

Yeah, so I got into the mix because I was feelin' kinda bitchy like that. Here's what i had to say on the matter (Morbid couldn't find it in our shared inbox. Yes, we share an inbox. How kinky is that?? It's why i'm easy (ah ahhh ahhh ahhhh), easy like Sunday morning...:)

Wow. I must really have missed something.

So I went back and read your email from yesterday. I didn't think I put Harley out to dry at all. I defended his use of the word "tard", I created a new forum thread for members to use instead of the front page, and I specifically said that we like ALL our posters and want them to stay.

I do think you caught Morbid at a bad moment yesterday. In the Caylee thread, it doesn't seem to matter what we do, someone is pissed off. If we shut it down, everyone's mad. If we tell people to stay on topic, all the off topic people are mad. If we allow people to talk, we have a few people who get mad about that. If that makes you this angry, I'm terribly sorry about that.

When you emailed us, please understand that our mailboxes were full of mad people on one side or the other of the Caylee thread. Caylee is one story. One story of almost 1200 we've covered and continue to cover every single day. We don't get paid for this. Our time is volunteered. We have families, and lives, and answering 50 hate mails this weekend did not make either of us very happy.

I'm glad you had $100 to spend on donuts - I don't have $100 for groceries for my family this week because I work full time on the site. And instead of thank you, we get told that our site "isn't as good as it used to be". When? Two months ago, before Caylee? Were you even here then? Yeah, Morbid was pissed. I don't blame him.

And next time you choose to donate in our name, don't. Nobody asked you to do that. EquuSearch is a valuable resource and Tim Miller is an outstanding person. They deserve your support, and if we weren't throwing all our money into the site we'd support them more ourselves. So while we can't personally refund you, I'm sure Tim Miller will understand why you can't support his efforts any longer. I hate that it's because of us, but that's your choice.

This site has been around for four years before Caylee, and it will be around in four more. We have never been a moderated site and we are not going to be a moderated site. If that is what you are looking for, Tricia at WS has a great site. David Lohr at Investigation Discovery is awesome and is nice enough to let me write for him on occasion. Steve Huff has a brand new blog at TrueCrimeReport.com, and he's a friend of mine and a terrific writer. Lilo and Trench also moderate their blogs more than we do, and they're both great bloggers. So there are lots of places people can go if they hate us. I'm sorry that you're so upset and disappointed, and I'm sorry that you felt that Morbid attacked you. Personally, i just think you were both having a bad day.

Love in Christ,
Imp

Last edited:
no change necessary...

i for one, am glad that you all run the site the way you do. there are folks on here that really disagree with what i say, but it's ok. that's what this site is for..to speak our minds, without having to be juvenile and immature about it. if the site were moderated, i probably wouldn't have stayed. Free Speech? :)

anyway, thank you to ALL of those who work hard to make this site so rockin!

hugs n kisses to all of you!

~ceisdsgil

Standard Thought Disclaimer:

These are *my* thoughts. IF you do not like them, Tough! Put on your big girl panties and learn to deal with it.

Amico di tutti e di nessuno è tutt'uno

Do that voodoo that you do so well.....
[YT="Lets all Beat Feet!"]wN1V-oUQdho[/YT]

Do that voodoo that you do so well.....
[YT="Lets all Beat Feet!"]wN1V-oUQdho[/YT]

that's almost as bad as being rick-rolled lol.. gah!

~ceisdsgil

These are *my* thoughts. IF you do not like them, Tough! Put on your big girl panties and learn to deal with it.

If we ALL agreed, there would be NO point

i for one, am glad that you all run the site the way you do. there are folks on here that really disagree with what i say, but it's ok. that's what this site is for..to speak our minds, without having to be juvenile and immature about it. if the site were moderated, i probably wouldn't have stayed. Free Speech? :)

anyway, thank you to ALL of those who work hard to make this site so rockin!

hugs n kisses to all of you!

~ceisdsgil

For real, if we ALL agreed this would NOT be a forum.

By the way, if you NEVER get "groaned" most people are not reading your comments.

For real, if we ALL agreed this would NOT be a forum.

By the way, if you NEVER get "groaned" most people are not reading your comments.

You have a point. i hadn't considered that. :)

~ceisdsgil

So I made it about half way through Imp's post when I was paged for an ER patient. So the WHOLE DAMN TIME I'm trying to xray this woman's bloody sliced up foot and trying to convince her to quit thrashing around, all I can think of is "Easy like Sunday morning." I think she liked the whistling though :D

Ok, now I'm going to go back and finish reading the comments...

Last edited:
Thank you for NOT moderating, We ARE adults

Everyone knows about the Caylee Anthony articles on the front page, and the polarization it seems to have created with some of the members here. Some want us to go in to the thread and moderate it, while others do not want us to do anything. At some point, Harley Tech got sick of the off-topic chatter and made his opinion known. No big deal, as it is a comment thread and all that, but once again, me and Imp thought we should make our position clear...AGAIN...on our thoughts on the Caylee thread.

Now, before I post this, understand that after Harley made his post, we got dozens of "WTF??" emails from people who did not agree with him, and one who did, and we replied to them all. I was not in a good mood when I got the one from the one who agreed with him.

Hi..sorry to say…but I believe you put Harley out to dry for saying something that needed to be said, but more diplomatically. I know it’s your site and all, but saying what you did, how you did, just made EVERYTHING back to the way it had become !! A lot of the better “sleuths” are being intimidated by some of the “party crowd” so to speak. There’s NO reason for these guys who have been on here the past week or so to jump down peoples throats, be rude and have everyone who has a diff opinion labeled as a “troll” and an Anthony!! It’s become who can be more “witty” or vulgar.

Now, I LOVE to joke around and be “witty” with the best of them, but it’s not just me who is saying this…3 more people - good ones - have left for the same reasons. I don’t log on and offer an opinion/theory for fear of being talked down - OR, these new people are so busy with their off topics, there is no discussion even when someone wants there to be one !!

Not to be rude, but this site is really being talked down for being NOTHING like it used to be, and is little more than a chat room with some web cam posts. Sorry…but I see no reason to eff up what was a great site for the happiness of basically 5 rude people who have no respect for others. Sorry…AND, I DO have my “BGP’s” (big girl panties)on….just needed to get that said. This truely was a great site. I was a=2 0guest for quite a while before I signed on. But, I think I, like many others are ready to beat feet.

Now, it is quite obvious that this person keeps talking about how we USED to be this and that, when all they are talking about is the ONE GODDAMN THREAD...as if that thread IS ALL OUR SITE IS. Ahem. So, I replied.

Our site IS a great site and will continue to be one, purely because me and Imp run it the way WE want, and do not bow down to the people who agree with Harley, or the people who disagreed with him. If our site, with all we offer and all the work we do, is being talked down because of one thread. ONE OUT OF THOUSANDS...then so be it.

If people are talking about leaving because we refuse o live in a thread about a case that is among the thousands we have posted, to police every single comment made to make sure it is worthy, then so be it. I'll even make sure that the door doesn't hit them in their collective asses on the way out and give them a nice parting gift. We ain't changing shit. We are the same site we have always been. Nothing has changed at all.

Morbid

That seemed to have triggered something in the member, as they seemed to understand where we were coming from, and replied with:

I'm REALLY regretting sending more that $100 worth of Dunkin Donuts to TES in DD's name !!! Wanna give me a refund ??? FUCK YOU !! YOU POMPOUS ASSHOLE DOUCHE BAG.....I"LL THROW IN CUNT FOR GOOD MEASURE !!! HAVE A GOD DAY !!!

Which got a laugh out of me, because I love the word douchebag and I know how much Imp loves being called a Cunt...which seems to be once a month. But I felt that needed to reply and address the donut situation.

I would regret spending 100 dollars on Dunkin' Donuts too. As for a refund, that may be possible had we asked you to buy them, but I cannot say that I remember anything like that. Wanna take our name off a bunch of donuts I didn't send?

BTW, I am NOT pompous.

Morbid

And let me be clear. The reason why people are bitching about that thread is BECAUSE we have not changed. This site was created so people can talk uncensored about the stories we post. That's all that is happening in the Caylee thread...the story just ended up being the most popular crime event in the last few years which equaled a shitload of comments. But if it had 15 comments or 15,000, we will NOT moderate people who are participating. The comment section is NOT for news updates, even if it does contain them, and with a story like this, all you have to do is turn on your TV if you want any...the story is being reported on by EVERYONE...just be sure to stop by and comment on it. :)

Either way, as that email proves, no matter what we do someone will be pissed off. That is why we are just doing what we have always done and let the comments flow easy like a Sunday morning. I have a pretty good feeling that it is not going anywhere and will be here for quite awhile still. If people don't like it and feel that comments are coming out of their monitors to anally rape them with a log, well not much I can do for you there except hand you some lube and point you to Webslueths, Trench, Steve Huff...either way, I am done with that issue and will not be addressing it again.

No complaints here mate. We ARE all adults and should be able to work things out between ourselves. If we cannot agree we must understand that we all have a RIGHT to disagree.
Anyway, having said that, it IS o.k. if you are wrong, I am still right, but go ahead and express your opinion and I'll just keep on ignoring your stupid ass. Unless I'm bored, in which case, I'll argue with you online, even if I secretly agree with you, just 'cause. Have a good day.

Last edited:
I love this site and I wouldn't change anything about it!!! I visit this site more then any other site on the web! Morbid and Imp are my heroes and you guys do a great job.

Dear Cunt and Douchebag -

I love you both, but you both piss me off...at the same time. How DO you do that?

Your talents know no bounds. I am both impressed and disgusted. It is very confusing.

Love (and Loathing) always,
Kathy

Sending $100 worth of donuts is like sending $100 worth of diabetes in a box. Did she plan on sending them insulin and syringes too? Sounds more like an evil plan to kill off the people searching for Caylee, than a good deed.

Are you sure the person behind this PM is not an...

...ANTHONY?!?!?!

Douchebag...or Douche Bag???

Hi..sorry to say…but I believe you put Harley out to dry for saying something that needed to be said, but more diplomatically. I know it’s your site and all, but saying what you did, how you did, just made EVERYTHING back to the way it had become !! A lot of the better “sleuthsâ€￾ are being intimidated by some of the “party crowdâ€￾ so to speak. There’s NO reason for these guys who have been on here the past week or so to jump down peoples throats, be rude and have everyone who has a diff opinion labeled as a “trollâ€￾ and an Anthony!! It’s become who can be more “wittyâ€￾ or vulgar.

Now, I LOVE to joke around and be “wittyâ€￾ with the best of them, but it’s not just me who is saying this…3 more people - good ones - have left for the same reasons. I don’t log on and offer an opinion/theory for fear of being talked down - OR, these new people are so busy with their off topics, there is no discussion even when someone wants there to be one !!

Not to be rude, but this site is really being talked down for being NOTHING like it used to be, and is little more than a chat room with some web cam posts. Sorry…but I see no reason to eff up what was a great site for the happiness of basically 5 rude people who have no respect for others. Sorry…AND, I DO have my “BGP’sâ€￾ (big girl panties)on….just needed to get that said. This truely was a great site. I was a=2 0guest for quite a while before I signed on. But, I think I, like many others are ready to beat feet.

Morbid

BTW, I am NOT pompous.

Morbid

WOW !!! You guys are EVEN more childish and self serving than you seemed. Did / does it make ya feel good to "bash" people ?? Make ya feel like a "BIG" man to make up for your sexual inadequacies ??? You are just a big....DOUCHE BAG !!! Yes....I like the word as well...it describes what you are to a "T" !!
AND....HARLEY....YOU ARE AS WELL !! The basic reason I wrote the damn letter to "the editors", so to speak, was because I felt BAD for YOu !!! I thought the replies of Imp and Morbid "put you out to dry" because it appeared to me to be a slap in YOUR face !! Again....shame on ME for thinking of someone elses feelings. Although....it has gotten me "published" on what the owners / users believe is the best blog around.

ALSO, get a little original with your "Topic" name....no using my terms please !!

And, BTW....I was also trying to be "thoughtful" when I got the "diabetes" for the TES team....AGAIN....shame on ME !!!

Just MAYBE...YOU should go back and look at the other Caylee threads to see just "HOW" you guys used to "run" your own site....but, it's not worth it.....you guys got too much of big heads for using an idea "I" originated...but then again....another "wanna be" action on this site.

Finally...just in case you didn't know....blogs HAVE been shut down. Maybe go outside your narrow minded pin brains to research other sites that did during the Anna Nicole trial.

AND...Imp, I wasn't calling YOU a cunt...just to set the record straight.

Just MAYBE...YOU should go back and look at the other Caylee threads to see just "HOW" you guys used to "run" your own site....but, it's not worth it.....you guys got too much of big heads for using an idea "I" originated...but then again....another "wanna be" action on this site.

Again. This is not a Caylee site. This site was run this way for along time.

and WHAT did you originate? And what wanna be action did this site do?

I must be way out of the loop here. I hate the Caylee comment section, that is no secret. and I have gotten into it with many a commenter there over the very things you addressed, but I hardly even recognize your userid.

How can you possibly take credit for anything that has been done on this blog? It has been around for alot longer than you have been a member.

Anyway, we are childish, silly, bitchy and mean. It makes the horrors of the world easier to swallow. Look around. Its always been like that here.

Actually, it used to be worse and we were meaner. We've been overrun by the oversensitive type lately and most of us have been forced to behave to avoid drama-rama.

You know, drama, kind of like your e-mail.

What in the hell is she talking about? The only thing I got out of that is that she thinks we are the best blog around, and that for the first time, I have been called a cunt. Which is the only thing cool to come out of this entire thing.

People afraid of condescention are leaving? Oh, how my heart bleeds... :rolleyes:

And, Imp - Easy like the Commodores, or like Faith No More? Strangely enough, while they didn't even exist to me when they were popular, I'm finding myself becoming a big Faith No More fan, and it's largely due to that particular cover. Surely that makes me a bad person.

Wait - Were we talking about something? Oh, that's right...that tired-ass complaint that's been made before and will undoubtedly be made again: "You guys used to be so cool..." With hundreds of active members and only a handful that bitch, at what point to they think, "Gosh, maybe it's me?" If that thought hadn't yet crossed your mind, Sue, take a hint, huh?

Faith No More, of course. It's the shit.

Morbid, you're a cunt. Just wanted to get that out there.

Last edited:
I must also come out from the shadows to point out that Morbid WAS being original with the thread title- it's an awesome juxtaposition of the phrase and a badass band. :D

I love you people. <3

I must also come out from the shadows to point out that Morbid WAS being original with the thread title- it's an awesome juxtaposition of the phrase and a badass band. :D

I love you people. <3

Someone got it!

Morbid, Imp.....I want to thank you for letting us voice our opinions even to the point of an argument at times between members. You got to admit it is great to hug and make up after you decide to make up and decide to disagree at times.

Some members really take our ideas about things and point them in a new and complete different direction at times too. It makes us use our minds to sort out the tard comments at times and I agree with Imp there, I like tards too. They give a whole new meaning to the word communicate. Sometimes it takes a lot of time to unravel what they have said in the first place but after you have read it a few times you begin to understand some of what they have to say.

I don’t really stay up with the Caylee thread so I really don’t know what all this fuss is about. When I do read it, I find that all the members agree on one thing, that Caylee is dead and that Casey killed her. Thanks again for taking a lot your time to host this site.

Blah, blah, blah....I love Morbid (that Cunt)...blah, blah, blah....I love Impqueen....blah, blah, blah...

In fact, the only thing I think is UNCOOL about this site is the way the Caylee threads have evolved, but I am willing to SUCK THAT UP because I love everything else about this site. And even the Caylee threads have occasional glimmers of brilliance and blinding cool, I must admit.

Vote with your feet, people: if you don't like the site, show us by taking a hike! There's so much true crime on the internet; surely there's a home that suits your personality out there somewhere. Maybe they even like donuts!

And for everyone else, I'll see you on the Dreamin' Demon!!

P.S. Did that complainer actually only have 2 posts in the forums but is talking about how the site "used to be?"

Last edited:
WOW !!! You guys are EVEN more childish and self serving than you seemed. Did / does it make ya feel good to "bash" people ?? Make ya feel like a "BIG" man to make up for your sexual inadequacies ??? You are just a big....DOUCHE BAG !!! Yes....I like the word as well...it describes what you are to a "T" !!
AND....HARLEY....YOU ARE AS WELL !! The basic reason I wrote the damn letter to "the editors", so to speak, was because I felt BAD for YOu !!! I thought the replies of Imp and Morbid "put you out to dry" because it appeared to me to be a slap in YOUR face !! Again....shame on ME for thinking of someone elses feelings. Although....it has gotten me "published" on what the owners / users believe is the best blog around.

ALSO, get a little original with your "Topic" name....no using my terms please !!

And, BTW....I was also trying to be "thoughtful" when I got the "diabetes" for the TES team....AGAIN....shame on ME !!!

Finally...just in case you didn't know....blogs HAVE been shut down. Maybe go outside your narrow minded pin brains to research other sites that did during the Anna Nicole trial.

blah blah blah blah.. what were you saying? all i heard was 'i'm a dirty whore'..

this site and the work that Imp and Morbid put into it are appreciated by a great many more of us than you can even imagine. the fact that you take issue with something the site *owner(s)* did, just shows us how small minded an individual you are. This site was here LONG before the Anthony story broke and will be here long after your sorry ass finds someplace else to air your discontent with the way things work in the real world. Did you forget that there is such thing as Freedom of Speech?
As for calling them names, ..hey it isn't the first time they've been called names, and honey, i doubt you're going to leave that much of an impression with your feeble attempts.
As for 'sticking up' for members, first rule of open blogging, unless you really *know* the person, don't. you're asking to get slapped down.

'nuff said!

~ceisdsgil

Meat Beat Manifesto? Ohhhh, NOW i get it. :)

i'm a tard. Sue me.

nah.... maybe tie you up and do fun things to you, but never sue you.. :)

~ceisdsgil

What in the hell is she talking about? The only thing I got out of that is that she thinks we are the best blog around, and that for the first time, I have been called a cunt. Which is the only thing cool to come out of this entire thing.

eh.. don't take the whole being 'the best blog around' to heart, i'm sure she only meant to call you a cunt..

;)

~ceisdsgil

I don't know if you're aware, but the standard Internet browser has a nice little button at the top, normally red with an "x" in it. Top right. If you don't like what you're seeing, you can click that button. Something magical will happen. Just try! : D

I don't know if you're aware, but the standard Internet browser has a nice little button at the top, normally red with an "x" in it. Top right. If you don't like what you're seeing, you can click that button. Something magical will happen. Just try! : D

nooo it's ALT + F4 and something magical happens

Back