• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Five people are facing charges after an argument over orange juice refills became violent at a North Carolina IHOP, police say.

When a party of 12 finished eating at an IHOP restaurant in Asheville, North Carolina, they got their final bill and some people got mad about charges for orange juice refills, police said.

Employees asked the group to leave, and some did, police said. “A few members of the party remained inside and began yelling and eventually overturned a table and assaulted two employees,” police said in a Facebook post.

The IHOP brawl happened just before noon on Sept. 26, police said. The day happened to be National Pancake Day.

On Monday, police said five people were charged with felony assault inflicting serious bodily injury and misdemeanor assault inflicting serious injury, two of whom are juveniles.

Police did not release details on the wanted juveniles, but the three adults are:

Mahogheny Donnielle Fair has a tattoo on her left forearm reading ‘Pray for Peace Prepare for War’ and one on her upper arm reading ‘MDF.’”

Sonya Renee Fair has a tattoo of a cross on her upper arm and one on her right calf reading ‘Phat Kat.’ Sonya Fair is facing an additional charge of Defrauding an Innkeeper, for failure to pay the bill.”

Quran Omarri Shabazz no word on any tattoos.
1571103919286.png

MDF & Phat Kat

Low-life scumbags trying to get something for nothing. They knew damn well what they were doing they figured if they cost enough rukkus they'd be able to pull it off.

While they are in jail give them nothing but Tang, not even solid food

It's about like I remembered it being. Tart and orangey, with copious sugar. Fresh squeezed orange juice is better but Tang is cheaper, and will do in a pinch.

--Al

When I was a girl, I loved "Caravan Tea". I got the recipe from some magazine, it was half instant tea powder, and half Tang powder and a little cinnamon. You added boiling water, and it made yummy orangey tea.

Do they still even make Tang?
Damn right! https://www.walmart.com/ip/Tang-Drink-Powder-Orange-Caffeine-Free-72-oz-Can/27441590
One of these lasts me a year or more.
The chemist who figured out the delightful fake flavor of Tang deserves a Nobel prize in economics, because somehow it's a quenching drink that makes a lot of money. I never liked soda pop as an every day beverage,, but the strange orange colored somewhat citrus flavor of Tang has always been one of my faves when I get the urge. (mixed with seltzer)
And don't get me started on Irn Bru, WTH is that stuff? It's delicious. When I went to Edinburgh I stopped at a quick fry for deep fried haggis and Irn Bru. Savory meal, and a great bagpiper was busking! Best business trip ever.

Last edited:
Back