• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
1568124340045.png

Police say a Connecticut woman decided to make it a double, getting arrested twice – within hours – for alleged drunk driving.

Ellen Needleman-O'Neill, 64, was first taken into custody Saturday afternoon, after police say she drove drunk around a parking lot and hit a parked car, WVIT reported.

O'Neill, from Wilton, a city roughly 55 miles northeast of New York City, was charged with DUI and possession of a controlled substance after cops said her blood alcohol content was registered at close to .23 – nearly triple the legal limit – and codeine pills were discovered in her bag. She was released on a written promise to appear at a future hearing.

But roughly eight hours later, O'Neill was again pulled over after leaving a liquor store. This time, police say her blood alcohol level was reportedly .09, which is still more than the legal limit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Booze degrade is more impactful in person. The off smelling body odor, strange breath you can taste from 2 feet away, waxy skin, yellow glazed eyes, the facial and abdominal bloat, swollen ankles, sloppy mannerisms and a constant look of stupor as they try to pretend they are able to follow what’s going on around them.

She was released before she even lost her buzz. They had her sign an agreement while she was likely still intoxicated. I'm pretty sure her BAC automatically qualifies her as a persistent drunk driver and they still let her go that day? Nah, bruh.

She looks like the alcohol and pills have taken their toll.. my grandmother had the same addictions and her strokes and health problems started 50+ .. this lady looks like she’s suffered at least a minor stroke(s) and some other health issues.. she was driving over the limit.. she signed papers and drove off?!

Back