• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
1565881062633.png

A 51 year old Thai woman was recently sent to hospital complaining of vaginal pain because she had a cucumber stuck in her ‘lady parts’.

She told hospital staff that she ‘fell’ on the cucumber. She says she fell down in her house and a cucumber just happened to be on the spot she fell and it “simply slipped inside her”.

“It was just an accident.”

The story was reported on Thai TV by two perfectly straight-faced reporters.

They reported that the hospital staff didn’t believe her story but helped rescue the cucumber and relieve the woman of her apparently unplanned discomfort.

The woman is from Bangkok and the name of the hospital wasn’t disclosed. You can bet that there will be a few unauthorised pics and videos going around the Thai internet today.

how loose is your vag that a cucumber just slips up in there?
Lots and lots of guys just happen to be nekkid when they're changing light bulbs. Or handling an empty soda bottle. Or a slender -- or not so slender -- spray can. Or shot glasses. Or any number of other Improbable Objects. Then they slip and fall on the Improbable Object and it gets wedged deeply within their fundament, sending them to the ER to have the IO removed.

--Al

Lots and lots of guys just happen to be nekkid when they're changing light bulbs. Or handling an empty soda bottle. Or a slender -- or not so slender -- spray can. Or shot glasses. Or any number of other Improbable Objects. Then they slip and fall on the Improbable Object and it gets wedged deeply within their fundament, sending them to the ER to have the IO removed.

--Al
<Shudder> I've seen x-rays. Anndddd...there might have been this one time I happened upon a video of a horrific mason jar incident. Some shit you just can't un-see. :nailbiting:

I'm not biting on the she "Fell on it" excuse.
I should hope not! You know where that cukes been!
Post automatically merged:

--Al
One of the funniest days of my life was when I was 15, sis was 17, and we drove from Atlanta to Montgomery to visit my Mom's cousin. His wife was 9+ months pregnant and she drove my sister and me back to the hotel so we could swim, turns out she was an ER nurse (first time we'd met her). The stories she told that day of the stuff they have to remove from the pelvic region, my sides hurt thinking about how hard we laughed for those hours. Track lighting, Coca Cola bottles, condiment jars/bottles, fruits and vegetables, workshop type tools... Every item had a story. Best day I've ever had in Alabama! It did her some good too, George Joseph was born 18 hours later. :joyful:

Last edited:
Yeah I have a buddy that is a Radiologist. He's got plenty of stories about Xrays that he's had to read. These people come into the ER just saying they have "real bad abdominal pain". Xray comes back, "Well we found the problem, there's a lightbuld in your rectum".

Back