• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Hazard babysitter is behind bars after police say he sexually abused a boy he was watching.

Hazard Police say Brandon Sumner, 25, is charged with sexual abuse after investigators conducted a forensic interview on a 7-year-old they say was under his care.

Police say Sumner watched the child on several occasions.

Sumner is charged with 19 counts of first-degree sexual abuse of a victim under 12.

Authorities are interviewing more people to see if there are any other victims.

Who keeps hiring these creepy guys to babysit their kids.

FOR REAL!
Like the only men who watch my kids are family that i know well - and even then, just their own dad and my brother. Both of these men have been around their whole lives and proven they'd protect them w their lives. But a random ass dude? FUCK THAT. Not saying men aren't capable caregivers, just saying you shouldn't trust ANY one with your kid until you KNOW they are legit and not a secret freak.

1682637420508.png

SUMNER, BRANDON
Probation (Regular)

Supervision Begin Date: 9/03/2020
Supervision End Date: 6/4/2025

Conviction Information​

SEXUAL ABUSE, 1ST DEG, VICTIM U/12 YEARS OF AGE
Sentence Length: 5 years 0 months 0 days

POSS MATTER PORTRAY SEX PERFORM BY MINOR 1ST OFF (OBS)
Sentence Length: 5 years 0 months 0 days

Back