• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
This woman's disappearance was mentioned in another story by @Sue sue . These are two separate cases involving children and mothers no tags were used in sue sue 's thread that will make updating the story in the future more difficult.

Police are questioning four people in connection with the disappearance of a 19-year-old pregnant woman from Pilsen.

Marlen Ochoa-Uriostegui was nine months pregnant when she went missing April 23 after leaving Latino Youth High School in Pilsen. Her family said after she left the school, she went to a home in the 4100 block of West 77th Place for a stroller exchange she set up on Facebook.

Hours later that same day, a 46-year-old resident of the home on West 77th Place called police and claimed she had just had a baby boy. The baby was not breathing and paramedics performed CPR. The baby was transported to Christ Hospital. Neighbors confirm to WGN they saw a woman come running outside screaming, holding a newborn baby, claiming it was hers.

However, Ochoa-Uriostegui's family said DNA evidence shows it was the 19-year-old's baby. They said the baby has brain damage and is not expected to survive.

Police have not confirmed any connection yet between that baby's birth and Ochoa-Uriostegui's case. Ochoa-Uriostegui's due date was May 5.

Around 3 p.m. Tuesday, neighbors near the home told WGN they witnessed Chicago police officers enter the home and bring four adults — two women and two men — outside and into squad cars.

Neighbors said it was a 46-year-old woman who lives there, her boyfriend, the woman's daughter and another man in his 20s.

A neighbor showed WGN a Facebook chat from April between Ochoa-Uriostegui and the woman who lives in the home on West 77th Place. In the chat, the two women were communicating about baby clothes.

The woman told Ochoa-Uriostegui's, “my girl has all brand new boy clothes her son never wore” and to private message her for more info.

This woman's disappearance was mentioned in another story by @Sue sue . These are two separate cases involving children and mothers no tags were used in sue sue 's thread that will make updating the story in the future more difficult.

View attachment 17645
They originally thought she was the mother to the abandoned baby

So they botched the home c-section, and the baby’s going to die. Fucking hell. I wonder how they got rid of her body so fast?

After I had Serendipity I gave some young woman off of Craigslist a lot of free stuff I didn’t need, including a small stroller. When she came to get it alone, walking, I remember thinking how foolish she was. I could be anyone! But then again, she doesn’t hang out here everyday.

They found her body.

body found behind a Southwest Side home Wednesday has been identified as a 19-year-old pregnant woman who disappeared after leaving her high school last month. The cause of death was ligature strangulation, officials said.

The body of Marlen Ochoa-Uriostegui was discovered hours after several people were taken into custody at the home in the 4100 block of West 77th Place, according to police and the Cook County medical examiner's office. No charges have been announced.

@Nell
I did not want to give you the sad face but this really hurt.

This mom wanted to make sure her baby had the things that they needed. I can't help but think of what was going through her mind when she realized that she was set up and that she and her baby were going to be hurt.

So they botched the home c-section, and the baby’s going to die. Fucking hell. I wonder how they got rid of her body so fast?

After I had Serendipity I gave some young woman off of Craigslist a lot of free stuff I didn’t need, including a small stroller. When she came to get it alone, walking, I remember thinking how foolish she was. I could be anyone! But then again, she doesn’t hang out here everyday.

Yep. Strangled her and thought getting the baby out would take a few seconds....
Nope. I wonder how long he was without oxygen?

Police believe a 19-year-old pregnant woman who went missing was lured to a home on the Southwest Side, killed, and then her unborn child was cut out of her body, according to the Chicago Sun-Times.

On Wednesday night, the Cook County Medical Examiner confirmed the body found in a garbage can at a home in the 4100 block of West 77th Place is that of Marlen Ochoa-Uriostegui, who went missing three weeks ago on April 23rd. She was strangled to death, according to the medical examiner. Her death is considered a homicide.

"We believe that she was murdered and we believe that the baby was forcibly removed following that murder," said Chicago police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi. He adds the baby was hospitalized and is in "grave" condition.

Husband Giovanni Lopez was the first to arrive at the medical examiner’s office Wednesday night. He wiped tears from his eyes as he spoke in Spanish about the mother of his child and the baby boy he named Yadiel Yovany Lopez, who’s on life support at the hospital. He managed to muster a few words through his grief.

“I have a lot of pain, a lot of anguish, a lot of sadness. I can’t anymore. It’s painful to lose your wife, the woman you love the most. It’s painful,” Lopez said.

Yadiel Yovany Lopez has no brain function, but the family says they have no plans to remove him from life-support. With Ochoa-Uriostegui's death, the family is holding onto any hope that their last connection to her will live on.

CHICAGO — A pregnant woman whose body was found behind a home on Chicago’s Southwest Side was murdered and her baby was “forcibly removed” from her body after her death, police said.

The Cook County Medical Examiner’s Office identified the victim on Wednesday as 19-year-old Marlen Ochoa-Uriostegui.

Ochoa-Uriostegui’s body was discovered after several people were taken into custody at the home, according to authorities. No charges against those in custody have been announced.

Her family said they believe she went to the home after a woman on Facebook said she had a stroller and baby clothes, according to the Chicago Tribune.

“She was giving clothes away, supposedly under the pretense that her daughters had been given clothes and they had all these extra boy clothes,” said Cecelia Garcia, a spokeswoman for Ochoa-Uriostegui’s family.

Full Story:
https://nypost.com/2019/05/16/police-pregnant-teens-baby-cut-from-womb-after-her-murder/

Three people were charged after a missing pregnant woman was found dead on Chicago's Southwest Side, according to police.

Chicago police Superintendent Eddie Johnson and police officials announced Thursday afternoon that three people were charged in connection to the death of 19-year-old Marlen Ochoa-Uriostegui. Her body was discovered just after midnight Tuesday in a trash bin behind a home on the 4100 block of West 77th Place.

Clarisa Figueroa, 46, and her daughter, Desiree Figueroa, 24, were charged with first-degree murder and felony aggravated battery to a child less than 13 years old causing permanent disability.

Figueroa's boyfriend, Piotr Bobak, 40, was charged with concealing a homicide.

Police said Figueroa's daughter confessed to helping her mother strangle the 19-year-old, who was nine months pregnant when she went missing. Police said a cable was used to strangle the teen.

Police and Illinois' child welfare agency say staff at a Chicago-area hospital didn't alert them after determining that a bloodied woman who arrived with a gravely ill newborn had not just given birth to the baby boy, as she claimed.

The woman, Clarisa Figueroa, was charged more than three weeks later with killing the baby's mother , Marlen Ochoa-Lopez, after police found her body outside Figueoa's home. Chicago police say she cut Ochoa-Lopez's baby out of her womb on April 23, then called 911 to report she had given birth to a baby who wasn't breathing. Paramedics took Figueroa and the baby to Advocate Christ Medical Center in suburban Oak Lawn.

Ochoa-Lopez's family spent those weeks searching for her and holding press conferences pleading for help finding her, unaware the child was in a neonatal intensive care unit on life support.

The baby remained hospitalized on life support on Saturday, according to authorities.

Prosecutors say that when Figueroa was brought with the baby to the hospital, she had blood on her upper body and her face, which a hospital employee cleaned off. They also say Figueroa, 46, was examined at the hospital and showed no physical signs of childbirth.

Advocate Christ Medical Center has declined to say whether or when it contacted authorities, citing state and federal regulations. Oak Lawn police said they were not contacted about Figueroa by the medical center or any other agency.

Illinois Department of Children and Family Services spokesman Jassen Strokosch said Saturday the agency was alerted May 9 that there were questions about who had custody of the child in order to make medical decisions. He said he couldn't speculate about why the agency wasn't contacted sooner.

"We don't know what was happening at the hospital," he said.
Chicago prosecutors have revealed new details in the gruesome killing of a young pregnant woman and the theft of her baby from her womb, according to a report Saturday.

Police investigating the heinous crime have accused Clarisa Figueroa, 45, and her 24-year-old daughter, Desiree Figueroa, of strangling 19-year-old Marlen Ochoa-Lopez on April 23 with a cable and cutting the baby out of the womb with a butcher knife.

As Clarisa Figueroa strangled Ochoa-Lopez, she yelled at her daughter for not helping, the Chicago Tribune quoted prosecutors as saying in court Friday.

"You're not doing your f---ing job!" she told her daughter, prosecutors said, according to the paper. The daughter then pried Ochoa-Lopez's fingers from the cord "one by one," allowing her mother to choke the life out of their victim.

Once Ochoa-Lopez showed no signs of life, Clarisa Figueroa cut her open with a butcher knife, removed the placenta and the baby, then put the baby in a bucket with the umbilical cord still attached, prosecutor Jim Murphy said, according to The Associated Press.

The infant, Yadiel Yovany Lopez is not expected to survive.

Back