• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A baby with cuts and puncture wounds on her body and covered in blood was taken to a hospital on Friday and the juvenile who was apparently left in charge of the baby was taken to jail, according to a report from the Nassau County Sheriff’s Office.

Aubrey McKenzie Stinchcomb, 17, was arrested on a felony charge of aggravated child abuse. The child’s injuries appeared to have been caused after she became entangled in the leash of a dog that was tethered between two trees in the yard of the home, according to the NCSO report.

Preston Theiss told responding deputy Heather Rojas that he was walking down the street when he heard a baby crying. The report from Rojas says that after Theiss saw a large dog standing near a baby tangled in the dog’s leash, Theiss ran to the house and banged on the door, but no one answered.

Not having a cell phone, Theiss told the deputy he flagged down a passing motorist, Richard Brookins, who said he also saw a child lying on the ground with a leash wrapped around her neck, but the dog “would not let anyone close to baby, so he began beating on the windows and doors." Stinchcomb then exited the residence and picked up the baby.

When officers arrived, Stinchcomb, who was carrying the injured baby, met them. It was then that Rojas observed the blood, puncture wounds, and cuts “covering her whole body, consistent with being dragged through the yard. The baby was only wearing a pink short sleeve tee shirt, no diaper, no shoes, and no pants. The temperature outside at the time of the call was in the 50’s.”

Stinchcomb’s boyfriend and the boyfriend’s parents arrived while the responding officers were on the scene, according to the report.
https://www.fbnewsleader.com/news/1...eOH45DE_Jq6blrhQfzjC4jXD-657gT_-OOe0NpeyCJ3fI
1544568184204.png

And to think, I was more responsible with my niece at 13 .
She clearly has resentment towards that baby for some reason and I bet it ain't a good one

Hopefully they will remove the dog from these assholes.

That dog could have severely hurt or killed this child and the dog would be blamed for being a dog-this bitch needs to held accountable for endangering this child.
We used to have a big-ass German shepherd, and during the year that we lived in a rental we had to tether him to a run like this for his outside time since the backyard was not fenced. He came running up behind me one time, the tether line was on my right, he was on my left, and he caught me at knee level with his lead and it knocked me right the hell down. I'm not a little guy. I can only imagine what would happen to a baby that got tangled in the lead.

We never left Kaiser out on the tether for more than 15 minutes or so, and never when we weren't around, because leaving a dog tied up outside is fucked.

She just casually walks out and picks up the baby.
No she ran out screaming and crying for her baby. It's crazy how people believe everything they read. That is my baby niece who is a very loving mother and takes great care of her baby. Something happened that should have never happened, a horrible mistake. She's pretty much raising the baby by herself, after 4 days of caring for her sick baby and dealing with sleep deprivation she fell asleep for a spilt second. That baby always plays with that sweet dog and so she went straight to him,the dog gets excited when he sees her so I'm sure that's how the rope got tangled up around her. All of you are being very nasty and judgemental about something you have no idea about. Those bites marks never happened, she has bruises on her neck and around her body, no cuts or scrapes or bites.
Post automatically merged:

So was she passed out in the house, sniffing glue, watching Teen Mom's? WTF...I gotta know!
Wow, so rude. No she was sleep deprived from taking care of her child that was sick and up all hours.

And to think, I was more responsible with my niece at 13 .
She clearly has resentment towards that baby for some reason and I bet it ain't a good one
What the fuck are you talking about? Resentment? She loves her child. And she has 8 siblings that she helped her mom raise. She's a damn good mom that made a horrible mistake. Sleep deprivation is no joke! She had to take care of her sick baby by herself for 4 nights, up all hours. She passed out for an instant and yes baby was napping with her, woke up and wondered off. It could happen to anyone.

OMG ... stupid bitch ... she is lucky this little girl isn't dead.
Stupid bitch? Know your facts first.

And the parents are assholes for chaining the dog. Honestly, if you don't have a secure yard to put the dog in, you shouldn't have a dog.
It's the neighbors dog, not the mother of the baby.

She left the dog to baby sit and the dog was being more protective than she was. I'll be the baby lost her clothes while the dog dragged her around the yard.
You mist not have children. Children pull their diaper off all the time.

She left the dog to baby sit and the dog was being more protective than she was. I'll be the baby lost her clothes while the dog dragged her around the yard.
You mist not have children. Children pull their diaper off all the time.
Another young ass bitch being just that.
Stop being judgemental when you have no clue what the details are.

Last edited:
how was a baby, who is young enough that it should be in a diaper - outside alone n half naked???

and BTW she obviously does NOT take good care of the poor child and how is she "pretty much" raising the child alone? she is a baby herself and the boyfriend and boyfriends parents showed up awfully quickly. Seems like she had help available. Your niece is an asshole!

She left the dog to baby sit and the dog was being more protective than she was.
What ever started the baby danger, the dog did his clumsy best.
Which is why, with their best intentions, dogs are not proper baby sitters.
I read how primitive mothers would leave their babies alone to nurse on nanny goats while the women toiled away on gardening, laundry, cooking
Now a days, women abandon babes to the tender mercy of leashed dogs so the skanks can party and shop. Life is good for those who could care less.

PS: Pink is so gender specific. How dare mom impose gender norms on a baby while leaving it in the care of a DOG. :penguin:

Last edited:
how was a baby, who is young enough that it should be in a diaper - outside alone n half naked???

and BTW she obviously does NOT take good care of the poor child and how is she "pretty much" raising the child alone? she is a baby herself and the boyfriend and boyfriends parents showed up awfully quickly. Seems like she had help available. Your niece is an asshole!
The boyfriend and parents work all hours, they are never home. Wouldn't you hurry home in an emergency? Yes, so that's irrelevant. The condition of the house that my niece lives in is the problem and how the baby got out, not her parenting. She's stuck in that house until she has somewhere else she can go, and she has been seeking help to find a home for her and her daughter. I'm not applauding what happened or saying it's ok in any way, but she's not an eveil monster people are making her out to be. She loves her daughter and does the best she can being a child herself. And right now she can't even see her child and it's so close to Xmas. For a mom that actually cares about her child it's devastating. Things happen for a reason and I know she's learned a great deal from all of this and will reach out for help next time.

The boyfriend and parents work all hours, they are never home. Wouldn't you hurry home in an emergency? Yes, so that's irrelevant. The condition of the house that my niece lives in is the problem and how the baby got out, not her parenting. She's stuck in that house until she has somewhere else she can go, and she has been seeking help to find a home for her and her daughter. I'm not applauding what happened or saying it's ok in any way, but she's not an eveil monster people are making her out to be. She loves her daughter and does the best she can being a child herself. And right now she can't even see her child and it's so close to Xmas. For a mom that actually cares about her child it's devastating. Things happen for a reason and I know she's learned a great deal from all of this and will reach out for help next time.
Also, my 2 year old tears his diaper off any chance he gets, it's what kids do.

What ever started the baby danger, the dog did his clumsy best.
Which is why, with their best intentions, dogs are not proper baby sitters.
I read how primitive mothers would leave their babies alone to nurse on nanny goats while the women toiled away on gardening, laundry, cooking
Now a days, women abandon babes to the tender mercy of leashed dogs so the skanks can party and shop. Life is good for those who could care less.

PS: Pink is so gender specific. How dare mom impose gender norms on a baby while leaving it in the care of a DOG. :penguin:
You're an idiot. She didn't have a dog babysitting her child. Gender specific? She's a little girl, a lot of moms dress their baby girls in pink.

Things happen for a reason and I know she's learned a great deal from all of this and will reach out for help next time.

I hope so. The young'un got lucky; it could have ended up a lot worse. And I hope that, as a responsible adult, you are taking positive steps to help this child become a mother, and not just defending her to strangers on a website.

It's not too late for Aubrey or her child. Next time it might be.

And welcome to the Demon.

You're an idiot. She didn't have a dog babysitting her child. Gender specific? She's a little girl, a lot of moms dress their baby girls in pink.
Yes indeed. I am unsympathetic, cruel, bitch, troll!. Some members here on dreamindemon will heartily agree with you.
But no baby in my care was ever dragged half naked around some yard by a well meaning and probably lonesome chained dog.
I didnt do it.
@Old Man Metal is a lot kinder than me.

@Juliehow

I am curious why your daughter has no where to go?

Why does she not live with you or another family member?

What are these people doing that they are never home?

Isn't the safety of the child the most important thing?
She's not my daughter, she's my niece. She's been trying to fix her living situation, I can't get into it but the boyfriend is not such a great person.

Yes indeed. I am unsympathetic, cruel, bitch, troll!. Some members here on dreamindemon will heartily agree with you.
But no baby in my care was ever dragged half naked around some yard by a well meaning and probably lonesome chained dog.
I didnt do it.
@Old Man Metal is a lot kinder than me.
The dog is the neighbors and is actually a very sweet playful dog. When he needs to use the bathroom they put him on his chain to do his business.

I hope so. The young'un got lucky; it could have ended up a lot worse. And I hope that, as a responsible adult, you are taking positive steps to help this child become a mother, and not just defending her to strangers on a website.

It's not too late for Aubrey or her child. Next time it might be.

And welcome to the Demon.
She is living with her mom, taking parenting courses, going to church, and still trying to finish school. She is making an effort to get away from the living situation she was in. I've offered my home to her and her baby but she wants to stay close to her mom and siblings.

Last edited:
@Juliehow

Is it possible she is taking her frustration out on the baby by being neglectful and endangering her life.

The reality is that the child was under her supervision not the father (boyfriend) at the time of the incident.

The baby needs to be removed from her and you or another family member should step up and provide a home for the teen.

I understand you are family but as per the story the neglectful and shitty parent is your niece.

She is living with her mom, taking parenting courses, going to church, and still trying to finish school. She is making an effort to get away from the living situation she was in.
That puts her ahead of a lot of the mothers that end up on this site, at least. I hope she gets even more support after this incident, and that the kid is okay. Look around here... things go horribly, fatally wrong for young'uns like her every day.

I've offered my home to her and her baby but she wants to stay close to her mom and siblings.
Sometimes what we want and what we need are not the same thing, and learning that is part of growing up. Like it or not, it's grown-up time for Aubrey.

Keep being a good aunt; don't waste your energy pissing about with people on a website.

I can't get into it but the boyfriend is not such a great person.
This is the type of shit that starts the whole fucking problem. I know its to late now for this young lady, but I can't understand why so many girls go into rut with a shitbag. Come on ladies, you are equipped with one of the things that men desire the most, a pussy! Use that to your advantage. Be choosy as hell, don't let some fucking loser play peek-a-boo with his vein cane in your flesh pipe, because if you don't have standards the next fucking thing you know is you're getting your mugshot taken for having your half naked, bloodied, baby outside in the cold wrap up in a lash with the neighbors dog.

Last edited:
@Craygor

We don't know if the narrative this woman is giving is accurate. It is possible that the boyfriend is young and not mature enough to be a father the same as her being young and not mature enough to be a mother.

At this time we know the teen was in the home unaware that the toddler was not in the home and being dragged around the backyard by the dog.

It is possible that the boyfriend is young and not mature enough to be a father the same as her being young and not mature enough to be a mother.
1544723679288.png

She's definitely is a cutie, but she looks very, very tired. Too bad that she wasn't taught to avoid the horizontal mambo with a fucking immature fucktard or, if she was taught, she didn't seem to have taken it to heart. Hopefully, she gets the assistance she needs from her family.

@Juliehow
As nice as it is to have family members defend our mistakes, this girl made many mistakes, not just one. She's 17 years old, with a baby she clearly is ill equipped to care for and a boyfriend who "isn't very nice" (according to Defensive Aunty) and neighbors who apparently allow their large dog to shit on the lawn, where our 17 yr old Hot Mess Mama let's her daughter play unsupervised while she naps.

As a mother of 3 children, I can say there are MANY WAYS to avoid this.

1- Place them in a crib or playpen. Those are LITERALLY made for babies to be in. :rolleyes:
2- Ask a relative or friend to watch the baby while you get an hour or two of sleep.
3- Reach out to a medical professional who can help get you some therapy to cope with the new stress of a baby and the changes that involves.
4- Never ever leave your child unattended around animals. Even the kindest animals are not thinking like a 'human' and do not have pups as fragile or delicate as human babies therefore are not equipped to be alone with small children.
5- Invite immediate family over (i.e. grandparents, etc) and speak to them, as a group about your struggles. People cannot help you if you don't ask or mention it, they have their own problems it is not their job to 'baby' you - you chose to have a BABY and take on all the responsibilities and hardships of that decision.

Defensive Aunty - you can be as mad as you want at the 'judgements' made on this page, but you should save that 'righteous concern' for this baby your niece, a child herself, chose to bring into the world. You need to face the facts that if this doesn't work as a wake up call for your niece, this baby will die or end up more abused due to your niece's lack of responsible, safe care. We may be harsh but it's bc we don't want to see someone's 'bad decision' cost a child it's life. You should be just as pissed. Stop coddling this girl and help her. Be on her. I doubt you want her to harm this child more than her neglect already has.

@AngryLittleMexican
That is some very sound advice. Not knowing more I will say the best thing you can do is help take care of that baby. I’m nearly 40 and have 2 small children at home. I’ve done some unintentional thing that could have harmed one of my children. Like trying to ignore being sick and feinting in a grocery store parking lot and flipping the baby stroller over (I am so thankful he was strapped in his car seat normally I would have had him strapped to me) people thought I was drunk until they came over and saw I was having some sort of seizure. I even told them to let me drive home even though couldn’t stand up and then went blind for awhile.

I share that because it was f’ing dumb and careless of me and random strangers probably saved my life and my sons. Help your niece. If they baby can’t be cared for at the moment seek help. There is no shame seeking public services to keep a child healthy safe.

Back