• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A BABY boy had to have his penis amputated after an alleged botched circumcision performed by a nurse who was "pretending to be a doctor".

Ashraf Helmi claims he originally took his one-month-old son Mohamed to hospital in northern Cairo, Egypt, for vaccinations.

But while there, the father says he was persuaded by his sister-in-law and a family friend to have his son circumcised.

He told local media that he agreed to let a doctor at the Manti Medical Centre in Shubra El-Kheima perform the operation.

Mr Helmi alleges that it was only afterwards that he discovered the medical professional was in fact a nurse.

Full Story:
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9511083/baby-penis-amputated-botched-circumcision/

A few days later, baby Mohamed developed an infection and his father then rushed him to Nasser Institute For Research and Treatment, in Cairo, where they had to amputate his penis as it had turned gangrenous.

Mr Helmi said: "I didn't know what went on in the operation room. I only had someone tell me, 'Come take your daughter!'"
:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

Back