• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
"Two parents have been indicted in the death of their baby girl in Danville, VA. A Danville grand jury indicted Eugene D. Chandler, Jr., 27, and Shaleigh M. Brumfield, 26, for felony Homicide and Abuse and Neglect of a Child.

The Danville Police Department said the baby died in November of 2018. Police said they got a call for help on Maple Grove Avenue. When they got there the baby’s father was holding the two-month-old girl who was unresponsive. Officers began CPR but could not save the baby girl.

Police discovered evidence of drug use in the house. An autopsy revealed the baby girl’s cause of death was due to an “Acute heroin and cocaine intoxication in a setting of co-sleeping.” Police said the toxicology results from the child’s system indicated enough heroin and cocaine to result in her death."

DD1h.jpg

From the looks of these two their drug use didn't start like last month, the baby had to have been full of drugs at birth. How could they see what they looked like and let a baby go home with them?
I've always wondered that.... My brothers child shouldn't had went home with him!! I think they need to start making drug tests mandatory at hospitals I mean... It's kinda obvious these two are fucked up on something. And I bet her pregnancy didn't make her stop either !!
Post automatically merged:

Motherfucker spent all his Geiko commercial money on drugs.
I totally fucking forgot about the caveman commercials hahahaha!!!

With these two mentally castrated pieces of syphilitic white trash as sperm and egg donors, that baby had no chance at all. Apparently two months with them was enough for her. I am surprised she didn't use her umbilical cord to strangle herself in utero so she didn't have to deal with her druggy parents!

The father of an infant who died from "acute heroin and cocaine intoxication in a setting of co-sleeping" has been sentenced to more than 20 years in prison.

Danville Police said they were called to Maple Grove Avenue on November 24, 2018, to find Eugene Chandler, Jr. holding an unresponsive child.

Despite CPR and life-saving efforts, the baby died at the emergency room.
Police said the baby girl did not have signs of physical trauma but after an investigation and search of the parent's home, investigators found evidence of drug use. Two-month-old Marleigh's autopsy showed she had heroin and cocaine in her system.

In court Wednesday, February 12, 2020, Chandler pleaded guilty to second-degree murder, child abuse and neglect, and two counts of distribution of schedule I or schedule II drugs. He was sentenced to 30 years with 14 suspended for murder, 10 years with five suspended on the child abuse charge, and 20 years with 18 suspended for the combined drug charges.

In total, Chandler will spend 23 years behind bars and then will be on supervised probation for five years.

Brumfield also pleaded guilty in court Wednesday to the same charges as Chandler and was given the same sentencing.

Chandler's father said he and Brumfield had a toxic relationship and knew the two had issues with drugs.
Petra Hastings, the Senior Assistant Commonwealth's Attorney in Danville, said the evidence was overwhelming that the two were distributing drugs, there were drugs in the home with their baby, the baby had drugs in her system, and the baby was surrounded by illegal narcotics.

Hastings said these two lived a selfish lifestyle that caused the death of their infant, no family appeared for either defendant at their court hearings.
1666039338172.png

Last edited:
Back