• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

gatekeeper

Loves the "Funny" Button
heads14n-1-web.jpg
A Bangladeshi baby girl born with two heads receives medical care at a hospital in Brahmanbaria.
A "miracle newborn" with two heads in Bangladesh has drawn thousands of villagers to the poor farm worker family's hospital bedside to gawk.

"When I saw my baby, I was awestruck," the father, Jamal Mia, told the Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC).

"She has two fully developed heads. She is eating with two mouths and breathing with two noses," Mia said.

But Mia, a poor farm laborer, is worried he doesn't have the funds to care for his newborn’s medical needs, ABC reported.

"I feel sad for her. She has been born to a poor man," Mia said. "I don't have money to even properly treat her mother.”

"Still, I thank Allah that she and the mother are now okay," he added.

The baby has the rest of her organs and limbs, but has been moved to the country's largest hospital — Dhaka Medical College and Hospital — to be treated for breathing difficulties, according to ABC.

She was born via cesarean section at the Standard Hospital of Total Healthcare before being transferred.

Owner of the Standard Hospital, Abu Kawsar, said thousands of people rushed to the hospital to see the baby.

"The entire town poured into the clinic. There were thousands of people with some of them coming from the nearby villages," he said.

Kawsar said it's better that she was moved to another hospital where the crowd could be better controlled.

In 2008, another two-headed baby was born in Bangladesh, but later died.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/two-headed-baby-girl-born-bangladesh-article-1.2433895

Two separate minds with their own thoughts and emotions...do they each have their own soul? Or do they both share a soul? And if so, how does that work? I mean, in the after life and all that...

Souls, no souls, afterlife, no afterlife, they do have separate brains and therefore separate personalities, if they live a normal life expectancy what happens when boys become importnat and they have different tastes? Do they switch on who gets to use the vagina each night and what does the sister who is not attracted to the guy do during?

Yeah, yeah, I know but Goddamn it, this site has me so jaded that that is exactly where my head went.

Exactly. I just got lost in hours of reading about conjoined twins & if one dies, etc. The story about Chang & Eng was rather interesting, between the two of them, they fathered 21 kids :woot: but for the life of me, I can't visualize that whole ménage à trois? Seems either way, she's getting poked in the back as well. :shrug:
xblpia.jpg

29zx9ir.jpg

Bangladesh baby born with two heads dies from heart failure after thousands flock to visit
Updated 16 Nov 2015, 3:58am

Bangladesh baby girl born with two headsPHOTO: Thousands of people flocked to visit the girl born with two heads and two hearts but just one body. (AFP)
RELATED STORY: Baby with two heads born in Bangladesh

A girl born with two heads has died in Bangladesh less than a week after she was born, the hospital treating her says. The leader of the intensive care unit said the baby died late on Sunday after apparently suffering from heart failure.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-11...ith-two-heads-dies-from-heart-failure/6945342

I was wondering why they called a baby's death sentence a miracle. Abby and Brittany Hensel seem to have been relatively medically okay over the years, but they had separate hearts, spines, stomachs, and lungs. Sharing is usually a good thing, but not when it comes to body parts.

The story headline is soooo misleading, this was not a baby girl born with two heads, but a pair of conjoined
dicephalic parapgus twins.
It's sad that they died, but it is EXTREMELY rare for these types of twins to survive past a few days or weeks.
The fact that the Hensel twins have survived is a medical miracle and probably due to the fact they each have their own internal organs - especially separate hearts that can keep up with the extra blood flow needs.
They're also a lesson for everyone in cooperation; as each only controls their side of the whole body, and Dr.'s are still stooped as to how they're able to walk, run, ride bicycles, and even play piano in perfect coordination with each other.

Souls, no souls, afterlife, no afterlife, they do have separate brains and therefore separate personalities, if they live a normal life expectancy what happens when boys become importnat and they have different tastes? Do they switch on who gets to use the vagina each night and what does the sister who is not attracted to the guy do during?

Yeah, yeah, I know but Goddamn it, this site has me so jaded that that is exactly where my head went.
at least someone is asking the real questions here. also, is that considered a threesome? do you need the consent of both? (I mean, fast forward obviously, when they are much older).

hhahha what made someone bump this thread?

Fucking 4 years old yet someone dug up the news that they died. Why not just let everyone who read this story 4 years ago continue living their lives thinking/hoping the kid(love how the article keeps talking as if it's just ONE person, as if the notion of a conjoined twin is totally foreign to the asshole that wrote it and the country that dealt with it) was going to be just fine. Seriously what made someone track this story back down after all these years and bump it?

Sad, there's nothing that could have been done for them. I'm kinda torn as to whether they were better off dying or not. Maybe they could have lead happy and fulfilling lives... I think I'd rather be dead than to have my asshole sibling permanently attached to me...

Back