• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A 22-year-old Michigan man has been charged after allegedly assaulting his pregnant girlfriend, causing her to miscarry, and the baby to die, WNEM reports.

Oakland County deputies were called to a home in Pontiac after the 19-year-old woman said her boyfriend had kicked her in the stomach, and she was 6-months pregnant.

She said the fight started after she refused to give her boyfriend her cellphone.

When deputies arrived, the woman was having severe pain, and was taken to the hospital where the baby was pronounced dead.

Kahlil Arron-Shabazz Ellison was arraigned on a charge of assault-pregnant individual-intentionally causing miscarriages/still birth.
https://myfox8.com/2019/01/22/baby-dies-after-pregnant-woman-claims-she-was-kicked-in-stomach/
1548243813237.png

The fight started after she refused to give him her cell phone ...

I'm almost on his side ... I guess I'd need to know why she wouldn't give up her phone ...but from here ... like if I can't trust you with your cell phone ... our baby is probably better off dead because I probably can't trust you with our child either.

Like I'm not on his side ... this is awful ... but I almost am.

An empty, rudderless vessels answer to late term abortion.

He knows how to take care of his business now doesn't he.

@Satanica
23-year-old Kahlil Ellison who authorities say killed his pregnant girlfriend's unborn child by pulling the woman off a bed and stomping on her stomach has been sentenced to up to 50 years in prison.

Judge Rae Lee Chabot ordered him to serve at least 11¼ years. Ellison told the court it's "something I can't take back" and now he's "lost everything."

The young woman, who was six months pregnant, earlier testified that she and Ellison were arguing in mid-January and he kicked and stomped on her after dragging her by her feet off the bed.

A man who demands your cell phone and stomps your pregnant belly isn’t motivated by jealousy— he wants total domination. She’s lucky that she doesn’t have any more ties to him.

Back