• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
full

A couple in Germany have been charged with child sex abuse after their baby son suffered injuries so severe surgeons had to fit him with an artificial anus.

The parents, named as Ismail S., 23, and Nina R., 26, allegedly abused the tot at their home in the city of Ludwigshafen in the western German state of Rhineland-Palatinate.

Nina R., a saleswoman, is accused of causing the severe injuries to the child when he was just six weeks old.

Chief prosecutor Hubert Stroeber said: 'She wanted to get sexual satisfaction.'

Ismail S. also allegedly took part in the abuse of the boy, causing a 'bloody wound' in the baby's genital area as well as a 'visible and painful bruise', according to prosecutors.

The couple took the baby to a hospital where doctors detected severe peritonitis, the inflammation of the peritoneum typically caused by the rupture of an abdominal organ.

Shocked medics also found the baby to be suffering from a skull injury, a cerebral haemorrhage, fractured ribs, bruising to the lungs and heart, and bleeding from the eyes. They also suspected that the tot suffered from older fractures.

According to local media, the baby required emergency surgery and an artificial anus as a result of the horrific injuries.

Mr Stroeber added: 'Even professionals in my public prosecutor's office were shocked.'

The little boy, who is now seven months old, is currently living with a foster family.

Family and friends told local media that Nina R. had shown signs of cruelty even as a child when she had allegedly tortured two guinea pigs to death.

Attachments

• sick_evil_german_fucks.png
    sick_evil_german_fucks.png
    161 KB · Views: 1,202
Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, I feel stupid. How was it that the mother (not the father) fucked up the baby's asshole for her own "sexual gratification"?
Sadist. She likes causing pain.
Post automatically merged:

is Germany the Florida of Europe?
that poor little boy.
I think that's Russia (That part that's in Europe)
Post automatically merged:

Anyone else thinking about the Judas Cradle for these two?
Maybe a breaking wheel for one, Judas Cradle for the other

Last edited:
So artificial anus is some form of ostomy hole/bag right? Odd hearing an article describe something as an artifical anus. Hopefully it's temporary while the kid heals.

I mean given all the anuses involved when speaking of the krauts, be it the entire individual or the actual arsehole or their disgusting kraut mouths, id think the potential for confusion is all the greater when we add yet another one, an artificial anus, into the mix.

Where is @JackBurton to tell us how Germans are Nazi pieces of shit?:rolleyes:

Is my hard fact commentary really needed in situations like this? The news itself establishes the truth beyond any shadow of a doubt far clearer and more inarguably than i possibly could.

Fuck krauts. The only newsworth ything about this is that they actually cared to charge the parents. THeyll get under 5 years sentences for it.

This seriously just ruined my day. What the Fuck. 6 weeks old.. I don't have a kid so I don't know how long you can't have sex after having a baby. I know that sounds wierd, but maybe it was a factor? Idk. It's just so cold, like literally raping your defenseless son knowing well you could possibly kill him. It's so Fucked Up. I hope you never feel pain for the rest your years.

Back