• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
OK so I did a yr and a half as a social worker (originally went to college for child psychology and I thought I would save everyone, realized everyone was sick and twisted, went back to school a few yrs later for chemistry) in GA and I will tell you there are 2 options I know of (i had to sit in court as a severely abused child's social guardian so I got to learn all this nifty shit) for this type of trauma/abuse - a 'sling' which is more old school and basically is activated when it hits a certain pressure (basically the poo and gravity put pressure on it and the sling aka fake butthole opens) it takes around 2 mins to open fully giving them time to get to a restroom. Not this baby of course but it will go into the diaper and he will potty train and hopefully not have too much nerve damage so he can 'feel' the pressure start. It's a 2 mo recovery period and the risk for post op sepsis is kinda high (18% or so but that may have went down now) and a newer version (circa 2015? Not totally sure on that tho) which is a thin cylinder which is softer and more pliable but essentially is an easier implantation, they shoot it up the rectal hole with a special gun like tool and it basically molds to the cavity available. Recovery time is quicker and post op less high maintenance (1 mo with minimal post op sepsis).Operates similar to a sling but I believe is more easily molded to different shaped anuses.
Not sure which you would find safe for an infant that will grow and grow quite a bit for the next few years.

These parents are sick and twisted, yet insignificant and they will soon find out that no one likes a baby raper.

This seriously just ruined my day. What the Fuck. 6 weeks old.. I don't have a kid so I don't know how long you can't have sex after having a baby. I know that sounds wierd, but maybe it was a factor? Idk. It's just so cold, like literally raping your defenseless son knowing well you could possibly kill him. It's so Fucked Up. I hope you never feel pain for the rest your years.

Doctors recommended you rest the vag for six weeks. Didn’t matter, as his mother was the one who decided to ruin her child. Also.... a factor? Like he couldn’t wait to fuck, so raping a newborn was maybe excusable? The fuck?

This seriously just ruined my day. What the Fuck. 6 weeks old.. I don't have a kid so I don't know how long you can't have sex after having a baby. I know that sounds wierd, but maybe it was a factor? Idk. It's just so cold, like literally raping your defenseless son knowing well you could possibly kill him. It's so Fucked Up. I hope you never feel pain for the rest your years.

Actually, you’re supposed to wait exactly 6 weeks before having sex after giving birth. They’re both sick fucking monsters. Rape them with a pineapple like they did Hitler in the movie Little Nicky. Where’s Mr. Garrison when you need him. He could fuck them to death like they tried to do to this poor child. I hope that poor baby doesn’t have a single memory of that horrific shit. I hope he never remembers and never finds out. I wish him a happy, peaceful, and successful life. I hope to God nurture beats nature in this case and that he doesn’t have an ounce of that sick shit in him.

It's been a long time since I've heard shit this bad. I'm thinking they would have killed him eventually. At that age, he may forget some of it, and I hope he does. SMH

Latest posts

Back