• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

everjaded

ಠ_ಠ
Bold Member!
Additionally she (yes, I did indeed say SHE) had cocaine and pot in her bag as well.

Ayanna has been jailed with a $70,000 bond. I wonder if her (yes, I did say HER) hook up will be willing to cough up that kind of money to post bond.

full

Enough fentanyl to kill more than 1,000 people, along with cocaine and marijuana, were found in a student's book bag at Lehigh Senior High School on Tuesday.

As a result, Ayanna Felix, 18, was arrested and taken to the Lee County Jail.

Deputies said 18 bags of fentanyl, 21 bags of cocaine, and eight bags of marijuana were found in Felix's backpack after someone made a complaint with the school's resource officer.

Two milligrams of fentanyl is about four grains of salt, yet it's enough to kill the average adult, according to authorities. Deputies said that Felix had 2.7 grams of the drug, which would be enough to kill 1,350 adults.

https://www.nbc-2.com/story/39953198/fentanyl-cocaine-marijuana-found-in-lehigh-students-bookbag

Now police need to take all that fentanol and lace it with the local meth supply, throw it on the streets and start finally cleansing the country of the meth epidemic

She's lucky she isn't in China or ... Death Penalty, and she looks like a really unappealing Grape.

She kinda looks Asian, similar eyes to those scumbags in China.

She deserves to die, there is absolutely no arguing that fact

What they didn't say in the news is that Ayanna was a straight A student about to go to college on a full basketball scholarship to FSU. How many of you uneducated assholes can say the same for ur buckethead ass kids???...Unfortunately the pressure to have money and fit in led to these unfortunate circumstances...she comes from a good Christian family that was able to bond her out without drug money. Moral of the story...fuck all y'all!

What they didn't say in the news is that Ayanna was a straight A student about to go to college on a full basketball scholarship to FSU. How many of you uneducated assholes can say the same for ur buckethead ass kids???...Unfortunately the pressure to have money and fit in led to these unfortunate circumstances...she comes from a good Christian family that was able to bond her out without drug money. Moral of the story...fuck all y'all!
Then why did she mess up so badly if she was a straight A student with a full basketball scholarship. Since your here - or is it just a drive by "fuck all y'all"? - maybe you could advise why she made such self destructive choices, and trashed her opportunities by carrying so much drugs. Pressure to fit in and have money is not a good enough excuse.

I never saw this thread at all until our new friend revived it. Here is some additional information.

13 Feb 2019
A student led investigators to the arrest of a classmate at Lehigh Senior High School using the Crime Stoppers app after she brought deadly drugs into the school.
[...]
"Using the “P3 Tips" app, a student tipped off the Lee County Sheriff’s Office about it," Trish Routte of Southwest Florida Crime Stoppers said.
An 18-year-old student at Lehigh Senior High School is being called a ‘middle man’ after arresting and accusing her of having 18 bags of fentanyl on school campus.

Authorities say the problem with an arrest like this is that it’s now going to be extremely difficult to find the source.

[...]
The list of charges goes on and on for Ayanna Felix, accused of bringing 2.7 grams of fentanyl, 2.5 grams of Cocaine, and 6.1 grams of Marijuana into Lehigh Senior High School.
[...]

We had an expert break down the monetary value and there was about $3,000 worth of fentanyl in the backpack.
[...]
The Lee County Sheriff’s Office says they don’t know who Felix’s source is, but drug sniffing dogs go to random Lee County schools every day.
[...]
Felix’s mother showed up to her first appearance this morning saying felix is a great child and has never gotten into trouble before.

Her trial date is set for March 18.
She's class of 2020

That GOOD CHRISTIAN family really taught her to turn it over to God.. God provides.. that humbleness in the Bible is truly sacrifice of worldly bullshit.. and most important Christians run with Christians. She had a full basketball scholarship NOT EDUCATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP and such a good family with money (you didn’t have the money - someone put land and/or house up for bond) why the fuck was she pressured for money and shit ... yo mister I am a Christian.. forgot the Ten Commandments.. Cannot watch my potty mouth.. SOME ADVICE.. open your Bibles to page one and start AGAIN.. fucking looser.. oh and they all or most have mommy’s and friends that swear by that bullshit!

Last edited:
Damn that is one ugly mug.
So nice to hear that she came from a good Christian God-fearing family though. It really makes up for the whole criminal drug dealing yes now swirling around this criminal drug dealing boyish looking whatever the f*** it is.

I guess in the new Christianity Jesus and God are kind of in with the dope!

Last edited:
Hey dipshit - she was 18 and made her choice as an adult! As for my "uneducated ass", well I have several degrees, a couple of them are even post graduate degrees. While I don't have children myself, I have raised my three nieces and my nephew, two of them have graduated college (one a teacher and one working in the NFL) and two are in high school still, one with an athletic scholarship already lined up, the other one with straight A's so far. You were crying about what exactly ya' fucking "buckethead ass" trolliot? :finger:

What they didn't say in the news is that Ayanna was a straight A student about to go to college on a full basketball scholarship to FSU. How many of you uneducated assholes can say the same

People on this forum are generally quite smart. I was a straight A student, had an educational scholarship, went to college early, and earned my doctoral degree by age 25. I did not sell drugs or commit any other crimes, and I was never arrested.

Moral of the story...fuck all y'all!

Moral of the story...
Don't make incredibly stupid decisions that throw away your entire future, especially when you are lucky enough to have an excellent chance of actually having a bright future. And don't risk everything because you think some money will make you "fit in" with the high school popularity rat race, which in the long run means absolutely nothing.

Well, I did do all kinds of stupid illegal shit. Some fucked up shit too. I didn't have money. I didn't fit in.

Guess what? I still got my straight A's, and my college degree.

Moral of the story?
Don't get caught. ;)

(of course, my stupid acts didn't include taking a sack of fatal drugs to school, so there's that)

I can't claim any particular smarts, wealth or athletic ability. Neither of my children have college degrees but both have good jobs that supports them and their families. My younger son has had the same job for over 15 years and he's only 35. So you don't have to have a degree to be successful, you mostly just have to stay out of trouble and don't make such terrible bad choices like the one above did.

Says she is 5'5" and 165-170 lbs. Is that really basketball star scholarship material? Do students win basketball scholarships in their junior year?

Apparently you guys did not read her stats:

40% shooting percentage
30% free throw shooter

Those stats are terrible and don't get you a scholarship. Maybe she was getting a full ride on an academic scholarship! :rolleyes:

No, no, no ..

Fuck you ..

@Blizzard

1652749845619.png

Name:FELIX, AYANNA BRITTANY

Current Status:ACTIVE
Supervision Type:COMMUNITY CONTROL - PROB.
Scheduled Termination Date:09/28/2025

Current Community Supervision History:​

Offense DateOffenseSentence DateCountyCase No.Community Supervision Length
02/12/2019POSS.DRUG PARAPHERNA.-MISD09/23/2019LEE19147020Y 6M 0D
02/12/2019POSS.CONTROL.SUBS/OTHER09/23/2019LEE19147020Y 72M 0D
02/12/2019POSS.CONTROL.SUBS/OTHER09/29/2020LEE19147020Y 24M 0D
0Y 36M 0D
02/12/2019POSS.CONTROL.SUBS/OTHER09/29/2020LEE19147020Y 36M 0D
02/12/2019POSS.CONTROL.SUBS/OTHER09/29/2020LEE19147020Y 36M 0D

Welp.

I guess that looks probationy. For, some years.
Post automatically merged:

she comes from a good Christian family that was able to bond her out without drug money.
Now surely, THAT, must be the definition of a good Christian family. Able to bail their high-school-drug-dealing daughter out of jail without using drug money. You win!

oh wait

Last edited:
Back