• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
[....]
Imlay Police say they got a call about a cave-in at a construction site on South Almont, north of Newark, on September 12. When they arrived, officers started digging in the hole and within five minutes found 38-year-old Craig Wagner dead with severe injuries to his head.

Authorities initially thought Wagner died in the trench collapse but now, investigators believe he was buried in the trench after he died.

Dr. Virani of the Oakland County Medical Examiner’s office says Wagner died as a result of contact by the excavating equipment at the scene. He says Wagner's injuries could not have been sustained by the collapse of the site or falling dirt. His examination also revealed that Wagner was dead before he was buried in the hole.

A warrant request has been submitted to the Lapeer County Prosecutor's office to determine proper criminal charges.

That's the way it reads to me too, Shimazu.

This smells like an accident to me. I can see somebody smacking him in the head with a backhoe, getting the bright idea of throwing him into the trench, then collapsing the trench and calling 911 in an attempt to get some cover for having accidentally killed him.

--Al

That's the way it reads to me too, Shimazu.

This smells like an accident to me. I can see somebody smacking him in the head with a backhoe, getting the bright idea of throwing him into the trench, then collapsing the trench and calling 911 in an attempt to get some cover for having accidentally killed him.

--Al
Or a co worker didnt like him. They had an argument about something and blam.

Reactions: Alf
Back