• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
The autopsy report about the death of an eight-month-old girl says multiple injuries led to her death, but that the manner of the death remains undetermined.

Patricia Henson died Jan. 24.

Police said the injuries may have been caused by a dog, confirming there was a dog in the home at the time, but police did not say that the dog attacked the baby.

The autopsy report said that examination of three bags of the dog’s stomach contents revealed “human infant teeth and skeletal fragments.”

Her mother, Breanna Henson, was arrested and charged with child abuse.

Last edited:
So im guessing she beat baby girl to death and then what? Fed her to the dog? Stupid fat cunt
I'm not so sure. According to the article and autopsy report it sounds like she may have left the baby unattended on the floor and the dog ended up attacking her. The sizes of the round abrasions sound like they could be from the dog's paws.

I could be wrong, but the injuries don't sound like injuries that kids have from baby beaters. Usually, we read about broken bones, especially ribs, retinal hemorrhaging, and other signs of crushing or shaking. Plus the baby's eye was in the dog's stomach intact.

I'm not so sure. According to the article and autopsy report it sounds like she may have left the baby unattended on the floor and the dog ended up attacking her. The sizes of the round abrasions sound like they could be from the dog's paws.

I could be wrong, but the injuries don't sound like injuries that kids have from baby beaters. Usually, we read about broken bones, especially ribs, retinal hemorrhaging, and other signs of crushing or shaking. Plus the baby's eye was in the dog's stomach intact.
Jesus fucking christ....im not sure which version is the better one...fuck just sew up the fat cunt scum

A Tucson woman who was arrested after her infant daughter was found dead earlier this year agreed to a plea deal on Wednesday, Dec. 18.

Breanna Henson pleaded guilty to a felony charge of endangerment. She will be sentenced on Jan. 27.

Police said Henson was intoxicated and the baby’s body had puncture wounds and scratches on her body.

Henson was originally charged with child abuse.
The autopsy report said multiple injuries led to her death, but the manner of death was undetermined. Police said the injuries may have been caused by a dog, confirming there was a dog in the home at the time, but police did not say that the dog attacked the baby.

The dog, an 11-year-old German shepherd mix, was euthanized. An examination of the dog’s stomach contents revealed “human infant teeth and skeletal fragments."

Neither the TPD nor the autopsy report have said if Patricia was alive during the attack.

That fucking bitch could at least let people who do care about her daughter know what really happened. This is almost as bad as those who won't say where the body is. It's truly pathetic if she was passed out and doesn't even know herself what happened.

A Tucson woman whose infant daughter was found dead in early 2019 has been sentenced a year of probation.

Breanna Henson’s offense was designated as a class-one misdemeanor at the sentencing Monday, Jan. 27.

The manner of the infant’s death remains undetermined, but injuries after her death may have been caused by a dog, according to police.

The autopsy report of the infant said that examination of the dog’s stomach contents revealed “human infant teeth and skeletal fragments.” The German shepherd mix was euthanized on March 26, 2019.

Breanna Henson pleaded guilty to a felony charge of endangerment in December 2019.

Henson was arrested on Jan. 24 after her 8-month-old daughter was found. Henson was intoxicated and the baby’s body had puncture wounds and scratches on her body.

And like... this wasn't a fleeting attack. The dog was chewing and crunching bones and ingesting and that takes time. I am sure the baby probably died pretty quickly but her fat fuck soak head mother must have been snoring for a lengthy amount of time for the dog to actually ingest bone and they took three bags of remains from its stomach.
And because I know Shepherds I would guess it grabbed her by the head because she was screaming and staring at it and shook her hard. Sounds like it ingested her jaw and crushed her face. Maybe her whole head.

I hate my vivid imagination sometimes. I might go imagine her mother being torn apart by a Silverback gorilla. Or a chimp eating her face.

Query:
The government can take away your life, your freedom, your ability to move about geographically, and job options. It can prevent you from voting (participating in democracy) and defending your country.
I am in no way speaking of eugenics, but why can't reproductive rights be taken away if you have proven you are not competent to be a parent? The same way you have your license to drive taken?
I'm much more concerned about bad/fatally negligent parenting than imprisoned people voting.
One effects society and human lives and resources profoundly. Prisoner vote impact would be negligible.
Any thoughts?

More than likely she was neglecting to feed the dog,

The dog consumed the child after her death.

I still think they could have given her a higher sentence though.

Back