• You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
The autopsy report about the death of an eight-month-old girl says multiple injuries led to her death, but that the manner of the death remains undetermined.

Patricia Henson died Jan. 24.

Police said the injuries may have been caused by a dog, confirming there was a dog in the home at the time, but police did not say that the dog attacked the baby.

The autopsy report said that examination of three bags of the dog’s stomach contents revealed “human infant teeth and skeletal fragments.”

Her mother, Breanna Henson, was arrested and charged with child abuse.

1553143453339-png.14748
1553143491217-png.14749

Last edited:

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

Prettypink513

Church Member
Bold Member!
So im guessing she beat baby girl to death and then what? Fed her to the dog? Stupid fat cunt
I'm not so sure. According to the article and autopsy report it sounds like she may have left the baby unattended on the floor and the dog ended up attacking her. The sizes of the round abrasions sound like they could be from the dog's paws.

I could be wrong, but the injuries don't sound like injuries that kids have from baby beaters. Usually, we read about broken bones, especially ribs, retinal hemorrhaging, and other signs of crushing or shaking. Plus the baby's eye was in the dog's stomach intact.

Kimberix

Trusted Member
I'm not so sure. According to the article and autopsy report it sounds like she may have left the baby unattended on the floor and the dog ended up attacking her. The sizes of the round abrasions sound like they could be from the dog's paws.

I could be wrong, but the injuries don't sound like injuries that kids have from baby beaters. Usually, we read about broken bones, especially ribs, retinal hemorrhaging, and other signs of crushing or shaking. Plus the baby's eye was in the dog's stomach intact.
Jesus fucking christ....im not sure which version is the better one...fuck just sew up the fat cunt scum

Staff online