• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Morbid

Rooster Illusion
Staff member
I occasionally post Reality Bites related threads to our Facebook Fan Page, but I can purchase an add-on that would allow me to have this happen automatically, or better yet, have the thread creator choose to have it post on our FB fan page. Would you be interested in having that ability?

I occasionally post Reality Bites related threads to our Facebook Fan Page, but I can purchase an add-on that would allow me to have this happen automatically, or better yet, have the thread creator choose to have it post on our FB fan page. Would you be interested in having that ability?
I can't even think... All I see is buttery penis.. :hilarious:

Sure morbid. I like most of the things you do. I think it would be cool.

Maybe have it link automatically if a thread gets over a certain amount of replies? I don't know if that's possible, but that way only popular(and hence, probably interesting...) threads would go up?

Back