• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Capture.PNG

An Australian vegan has a beef with her neighbors over what she claims is the smell of meat and fish coming from their barbecue, according to reports.

Cilla Carden has been locked in a legal battle since last year with her neighbors, claiming that the odors have ruined her quality of life at her home in Perth, 9News reported.

“All I can smell is fish,” Carden told the news station. “I can’t enjoy my back yard. I can’t go out there.”

Carden’s complaint was tossed out of court earlier this year, leading her to file to appeal in the country’s supreme court, the news station reported.

Full Story:
https://nypost.com/2019/09/03/australian-vegan-takes-neighbor-to-court-over-barbecue-meat-smells/

I would BBQ/smoke every single thing I could think of... BBQ'd eggs anyone? Meat cupcakes? Smoked tuna from a can? Can you do jerky on the BBQ? Most vegans are the most selfish, self-centered assholes around. Go live in a bubble and let me do NORMAL eh? :shifty:

Last edited:
I hate these types of vegans. I feel like eat whatever you want, but don't force your diet on others. Nobody is complaining about the smell of tofu so she can stfu.
Oh I had renters once.
I had to go and look at a plumbing issue. It was dinner time. She was cooking some awful smelling sludge in a huge pot on the stove. Of it was horrible.

One of the daughters babysat for me. I used to order a pizza before I left for the kids and of course her too if she wanted some. Oh she wanted that pizza it was meat pizza with extra cheese. She ate half of a large.

But back to that smell. It's been 20 years and I still think that putred smell is cought in my sinuses.
:vomit:

Oh I had renters once.
I had to go and look at a plumbing issue. It was dinner time. She was cooking some awful smelling sludge in a huge pot on the stove. Of it was horrible.

One of the daughters babysat for me. I used to order a pizza before I left for the kids and of course her too if she wanted some. Oh she wanted that pizza it was meat pizza with extra cheese. She ate half of a large.

But back to that smell. It's been 20 years and I still think that putred smell is cought in my sinuses.
:vomit:
Did you get chastised for beefing up their daughter?

My son was smoking Macaroni and Cheese yesterday. If you can smoke that, you can smoke anything.

If she wants to sue people why not sue all those burger restaurants that pump those burger smells out supposedly to draw you in. Burger King is the worse, you can smell that bitch for miles.

I read this article earlier and it reminded me how much I still hate Morrissey. Like ...really fggn hate him. You'll either understand what I'm talking or you won't.
By the bye, Morrissey rides a cockhorse.

So the vegan bimbo sued, and the case was thrown out, so she appealed, and that was thrown out, but she vowed to keep fighting nonetheless. What a selfish entitled moron.

If the smell of meat bothers you, buy some nose plugs or scented candles. You don't get to control other people's lives to suit your personal whim. If you want to be assured of no meat smells, move to a vegan commune or an all vegan neighborhood.

So the vegan bimbo sued, and the case was thrown out, so she appealed, and that was thrown out, but she vowed to keep fighting nonetheless. What a selfish entitled moron.

If the smell of meat bothers you, buy some nose plugs or scented candles. You don't get to control other people's lives to suit your personal whim. If you want to be assured of no meat smells, move to a vegan commune or an all vegan neighborhood.

Also meat is fucking delicious. Meeeeeeat. *drool*

Back