• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A woman in Pakistan has been arrested for the murder of her nephew because he was ‘cuter’ and received more compliments than her own children.

The aunt, Maria Shahid, was arrested on Wednesday after forensic evidence linked her to the killing of 17-month-old Salman Faisal in Gujrat, Pakistan.

Salman disappeared from his grandfather’s home on December 29, and his body was found in a street nearby two days later.

Local officers said they had interrogated family servants and the area residents, but the evidence pointed fingers at someone in the family.

The aunt told police: “When Salman was born, he was adored by everyone in the family. Months after his birth, my own child was born but no one loved him, so I strangulated Salman out of jealousy.”

Adding: “He was sleeping when I strangled him to death,”

“I was mentally upset and I wasn’t thinking properly.”
http://ukasianmagazine.com/aunt-kil...QEJTnjvKBwww9Pw9hV9uBYawqmjxXBvCL19TlR0tFQrx8

1547874943985.png

Last edited:
Jokes on her.
There is no such thing as a cute Pakistani.
Just lookit her beak!

I hope when she is buried up to her neck and pelted with stones that those doing it are thinking properly and don't miss.

Back