• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...oncealed-in-attic-of-missouri-home/ar-BBS24xa

Braedence Jones was found in an attic crawl space that had been nailed shut and concealed, authorities said. The boy's mother, Aubrey Ferguson, was also found hiding in the crawl space.

Acting on information from the United States Marshals Service, detectives found the boy after serving a search warrant at a home.

Ferguson and her boyfriend were arrested.

The boy was returned to his father.

BBS2bs6.img.jpg

eeeeyoooo. Surely meth and drug paraphernalia charges also coming.

https://www.lakenewsonline.com/news...jones-found-safe-in-attic-suspects-in-custody
8 Jan 2018
Cute photo of the boy with Dad, and mugs at the link.
[...]
Braedence Jones was reported missing on Aug. 3, 2018 by his custodial father Ryan Jones of Bourbon when Braedence was not returned from a visitation with his Camdenton-based mother Aubrey Ferguson.
The Missouri State Highway Patrol cancelled the endangered person advisory that was issued for Braedence Jones in October after he was located safe Tuesday, Jan. 8, 2019.
[...[
His mother Aubrey Ferguson, wanted for felony child abduction, was also taken into custody along with Woodrow Ziegler, another suspect in the case. A felon and alleged drug user, he was court-ordered to not be around Braedence. Ziegler’s association with Ferguson and Braedence was one of the reason’s for the endangered person advisory.

Bit of back story :
https://www.lakenewsonline.com/news/20181206/father-makes-plea-to-find-missing-son-from-camdenton
Aubrey Ferguson and Ryan Jones had joint legal and physical custody of Braedence, but the young boy resided with his father since he was discovered to have marijuana in his system and Aubrey was arrested for child endangerment, according to Ryan. That charge appears to have been dropped, but Aubrey was convicted of misdemeanor non-support of Braedence in Crawford County in 2017. She is currently on one-year probation from that charge.
According to Ryan, Aubrey has tested positive for different drugs in the past; she is alleged to use pills and methamphetamine though she has no prior convictions for drug possession and has not been charged on that front.
A local judge also made Aubrey’s associate Ziegler part of the family plan that oversaw the custodial agreement for Braedence. There was a specific court order banning Ziegler from contact with Braedence, according to Ryan, because Ziegler is a convicted felon and alleged drug user.
While Ryan says he’s not sure why Aubrey has done this, her actions did occur closely on the heels of the court order regarding Ziegler.

"Aubrey Susan Sky Ferguson is 30 years old, weighing around 101 pounds, standing 5′7″. " Yup. Meth.

Ryan, honey, she did it because junkies are selfish & the kid is her possession.
I know! I saw his statement and thought he knew exactly why she did it, but he covered for her publicly partly because she's the mother of his son. He also assumed she was watching the news, and didn't want to give her any more ammunition.
That may have been his own instinct, or advice from attorney and/or police.

A year after the child was returned, Braedence Jones’ mother Aubrey Ferguson has been sentenced to 5 years of supervised probation under a suspended imposition of sentence. Circuit Court Judge Ken Hayden heard the case.

In January of 2019, Braedence Jones was reunited with his father after spending 6 months with his non-custodial mother.

The child had not been returned from a visitation with Ferguson whose residence was listed as Camden County.

Ferguson entered a guilty plea to child abduction late last year. Her sentencing took place this week.

Ferguson was arrested, along with her boyfriend in Laclede County on Jan. 8, 2019, after avoiding authorities for months. Law enforcement agencies responded to numerous sightings but attempts to locate the child were unsuccessful. Braedence and Ferguson were eventually found in an attic crawl space that had been nailed shut and then covered and blocked by furniture at a residence in Laclede County.

Ferguson’s boyfriend, Woodrow Ziegler, was a felon and alleged drug user. Ziegler’s association with Ferguson and Braedence was one of the reasons the Missouri Highway Patrol had issued an endangered person advisory for Braedence in October of 2018.

Incredible how little the justice systme cares in these situation, especially if it's the father that SHOULD have custody of the kid.

Who could possibly look at that situation and say the kid should spend a single second with the mom, supervised or unsupervised!?? Absolutely batshit. And then look at the charges and sentence. Just incredible. They dont give a shit.

I have to agree with Jack this time. Absolutely incredible that she is not getting jail time. I sincerely hope that Braedence never has to spend another moment in her presence.

Bit of back story :
https://www.lakenewsonline.com/news/20181206/father-makes-plea-to-find-missing-son-from-camdenton

"Aubrey Susan Sky Ferguson is 30 years old, weighing around 101 pounds, standing 5′7″. " Yup. Meth.
Broad is 1 inch taller than me and 80 lb lighter. Meth baby. It's what's for dinner.
Post automatically merged:

I have to agree with Jack this time. Absolutely incredible that she is not getting jail time. I sincerely hope that Braedence never has to spend another moment in her presence.
Exactly

Back