• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
cruisercrimescenetape.jpeg

(CNN)Police have a suspect in custody as they investigate a stabbing incident Wednesday morning at Dyke Industries in Tallahassee, Florida, a police spokesman said.
Tallahassee Memorial HealthCare has received six people from the stabbing incident, the provider said.
[....]
It was not immediately clear if the suspect is an employee, Tallahassee police spokesman Damon Miller said.

"At approximately 8:37 am, TPD responded to a stabbing near the 2000 block of Maryland Circle," the police department said in a written statement.

"Upon officer's arrival, they discovered multiple stabbing victims and provided immediate medical attention."

The conditions of the stabbing victims have not been released.

Last edited by a moderator:
1568213819414.png

'Multiple stabbing victims' were being treated at a Florida hospital Wednesday morning and Tallahassee cops said a suspect was in custody in the incident, which reportedly unfolded at an industrial park.

Investigators were called to the scene on Tallahassee's northwest side at around 8:37 a.m. and administered aid to several people who'd been injured in a stabbing.

At least six people have been hospitalized, according to WCTV, which reported the incident happened at Dyke Industries, a company that provides materials for residential and commercial buildings. The severity of the injuries was not immediately known, but one man who was able to call his wife said he'd been stabbed five times, the Tallahassee Democrat reported.

A possible motive and the type of weapon used was not immediately clear, either.

Every single time I pass this road sign I die laughing... because 11. I know it's not spelled the same, but it reminded me.

That being said, we need more knife control. And I wish these victims a speedy recovery.

1568220267221.png

Latest posts

Back