• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
An Asylum seeker suspected of killing his 16-year-old girlfriend in Austria had been allowed to stay in the country - because he was wanted for murder in his native Afghanistan

Saber Akhondzada, 17, is wanted for murder in Afghanistan and is believed to have stabbed his Austrian girlfriend to death in the city of Steyr.

Akhondzada, who arrived in Austria between 2015 and 2016, handed himself over to police in Vienna yesterday but will not face deportation because Austria does not deport people facing a possible death sentence.

According to Michelle's family, there were repeated conflicts between the couple as the Afghan national tried to limit his girlfriend's movements and banned her from talking to other men.

In the evening, Michelle's mother went to check on her daughter who was in her bedroom with Akhondzada at the time.

The mother and older sister could not open the bedroom door as it was blocked by a cabinet, but they eventually managed their way in only to discover Michelle's lifeless body.

Akhondzada had already escaped through the window.

An autopsy showed the teenage girl died from two stab wounds in her back, with one stab puncturing her lung.

The suspect can get up to a maximum of 15 years imprisonment'. (And will be free to murder another girl)
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...eportation-despite-facing-murder-charges.html
1544625087496.png
1544625101759.png

.... the Afghan national tried to limit his girlfriend's movements and banned her from talking to other men...
I am shocked—shocked—to find that a Afghani man would stop his girlfriend from talking to other men!

What was her family expecting from this relationship? Him and his controlling behavior would not have been allowed in my house.

He would've probably just killed you. I doubt he has any inhibitions at all about murdering women.

In a few years he will be out rolling around free to kill again. Make no mistake he absolutely will kill again cuz let's face it he likes it! It sickens me that animals like this are permitted the live by their own rules. They do the most extreme things to other living human beings up to and including ruining or taking their lives and are permitted to carry on merrily on their way to weave a path of destruction and death for the rest of their natural lives.
Execute the prick

October 23, 2019
A teenager convicted of stabbing his 16-year-old girlfriend to death in her bedroom has appealed his sentence.

Saber Akhondzada, 18, was sentenced to 13 and a half years in prison for murdering 16-year-old Michelle F., after she was found stabbed to death in her bedroom in December last year.

Akhondzada, an Afghan asylum seeker, handed himself in to cops after having tried to have a fake identity card made.

However, the criminal contact he spoke with had seen that there was a search for the teenager on social media and the forger had made it clear that he should either hand himself in, or be handed in.

Akhondzada handed himself in after seeing his picture all over the Vienna newspapers and was immediately transferred to the Upper Austrian state capital of Linz, where he was interrogated for two days over the murder of the 16-year-old Austrian schoolgirl, identified only by the name Michelle F.

This week the court in Steyr, a city located in the Austrian federal state of Upper Austria found him guilty but his lawyer announced that they will appeal for the sentence to be quashed.

Saber Akhondzada, who was 17 when the incident occurred, remained silent in court, but audio clips from his mobile phone and the victim’s mobile phone were played to the court.

One clip played in court was from the afternoon of the killing and in which both the killer and his victim could be heard. In the clip, the court heard the 16-year-old saying she wanted to break up with him. She was heard saying: “I have hated you for so long.”

In further clips from 9:30pm on the day Michelle was murdered, Akhondzada could be heard saying in tears “I have murdered someone.” and “God will not forgive me”, as well as “I am sorry”.

As this was played in court he dropped his head but did not comment.

Akhondzada had previously said that Michelle’s death was an accident and that he was drunk at the time. He claimed he asked his girlfriend to give him the knife as she needed to change a bandage on her foot. He claims he became dizzy and fell, stabbing her with the knife.

An autopsy showed the teenage girl had died from two stab wounds to her back, with one stab puncturing her lung.

According to the Steyr Police, Akhondzada was no longer in the room as he had managed to escape through an open window.
The Afghan national lived in a local asylum centre and was said to have an on-off relationship with Michelle.

Last edited:
Back