• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
This will be a short one...this sequel of the Assassins Creed legacy is amazing. I'm a bit of a fan boy because other than the 2D shit they tried I'm a big fan. Odyssey has a ton of great missions...user created mission and a great story. You have the traditional AC play mixed with a bit of the Black Sails action of being a pirate along with a map that is huge! Be warned...you go stealing shit and you get a bounty and bounty hunter will try to find you. However you can kill them...if you'e good (I've killed 19 so far) and you have the option to pay your bounty or kill other offenders and lower your bounty.
Just throw your money at the screen...if you ever liked an Assassins Creed game then you need this one!

I do appreciate the reboot of Assassin's Creed. It was starting to stagnate. That being said... I have 106 hrs in on AC:Origins and 63 hrs in on AC:Odyssey

I think both stories are well done, and they can do so much with them, I may have to replay just to stop skipping the modern era stuff LOL

Back