• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Lizard

Veteran Member
Three women are believed to have stolen seven pairs of underwear from a store in the mall Wednesday evening, a police report stated.

The same three women then went to another store in the mall and stole eight more pairs of underwear.

No undergarments have been recovered, and the suspects are still at large.

http://www.lufkindailynews.com/news/content/news/police/stories/2008/04/25/cops.html

Asp, I thought you already had enough undies for your panty-throwing activities!

Aspartame, Honey if you needed more panties, you should have contacted your friends here on DD. I am pretty good at sewing, I could have made you enough so you wouldn't have to take someone else's....:rofl:

I bet at least one of the other two was Angel! ;)

Dakota_Valkyrie, you could be right......:D

Damn! Is nothing secret around here? I have to make a correction though; the ones I took were thongs. Panties like to crawl up the crack of my ass, and if I am going to have to endure foreign things near my rear, I prefer that they be as little as possible. I went ahead and gave the ones I took to Aspartame, anyway, because I prefer to go commando! :D

Damn! Is nothing secret around here? I have to make a correction though; the ones I took were thongs. Panties like to crawl up the crack of my ass, and if I am going to have to endure foreign things near my rear, I prefer that they be as little as possible. I went ahead and gave the ones I took to Aspartame, anyway, because I prefer to go commando! :D
I would guess the last one of the pantie theives would be our wonderful, inspiring Kathy....:D

well i threw all of mine at Morbid and Impy...my ass was cold!!

I'm so depressed. Pressing my face to your buttcheeks didn't do it. Next time, just tell me. I'll give you some of Spouse's tight whities--no chill there.

Back