• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ells9824

Bold Member!
Hopefully, she'll take better care of them than she does her own.

Ashley, 21, of St.Charles, Mo, is a night/weekend caregiver.
l_50901e0867f9261c7285c90f004109a3.jpg

She also has a 7 month old child. On February 17, while drinking, she thought it would be a great idea to throw her child in the air to calm him down. Except she dropped him on the way down and he fell head first on the floor. He's been hospitalized ever since.

Ashley's Myspace

This wouldn't have really caught my attention,but for the whole trusted provider, let me have your kids thing she had going on....

Wanted to post this in case her page gets taken down.

Do you ever want to just get out? Maybe your that weekend working parent, or just would like to go to the grocery store, to the mall or maybe just a night out with your friends? How about someone that is willing to watch your child on week nights, or how about those weekends when you have an errand or two that can no longer wait? Well I'm your answer.I am a 21 year with a few years experience with little ones not to mention I have a 5 month old myself. I know just how nice it is to get away as you have your hands full with a small child. Hi my name is Ashley, I would like to help you out in anyway possible. I will watch your child on weeknights, and weekends. If you want to go out and leave them overnight, I will provided them with dinner and reading before bed. I am a very caring, loving person and would like to help. I do prefer to watch your child in my home due to my son. I offer competitive rates and will do my best to work with your schedule. However I do work full time for a local hospital so I am unable to care for children during the Mon-Fri workweek until after 5:30. I have CPR certification and personal references available. I have lots of childcare experience including helping raise my nephews and nieces, babysitting, and care of my own child.

Oooooohhhhh.....that's how you calm them down.
Got it.
And all this time I've been rocking and patting them....guess I did it wrong.

Back