• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sue sue

Take 6
The incident happened around 11 p.m. Sunday on Clyfton Street.

Police say they got two different calls from neighbors who said they could hear the baby crying. When they arrived, they say they found the 22-month-old outside in a stroller and all alone.

The child’s mother has been identified by police as 34-year-old Ashley Pacard. She was apparently inside at the time and told police she had no idea her child was outside.
http://www.fox25boston.com/news/ply...d-after-child-found-outside-alone-1/614813989

How does it happen that a 2yo stayed in that stroller? At the very least a kid that big could turn it over struggling to get out. Also how do you have a kid that's big enough to walk and talk and you don't realize that they are not inside the house? Tell me another one, cause I don't believe this one.

She must have a devil of a time keeping track of her keys.
Too bad her head is attached or she could misplace it too.

Why was the kid even up and about at 11pm? By this age wouldn't you at least be trying to establish a nightly routine and a bedtime?

Huh, I bet she has a routine.
9:45 - Put baby in stroller, get ready to leave
10:00 - Go score some drugs,
10:30 - Get home & use drugs
11:00 - Pass out on couch

Bonus points if you get abusive boyfriend to watch the kid

Why was the kid even up and about at 11pm? By this age wouldn't you at least be trying to establish a nightly routine and a bedtime?
He was probably asleep in the stroller, which is why it was easy to forget she left him outside in her rush to get inside to do whatever was so much more important get high.

How does it happen that a 2yo stayed in that stroller? At the very least a kid that big could turn it over struggling to get out. Also how do you have a kid that's big enough to walk and talk and you don't realize that they are not inside the house? Tell me another one, cause I don't believe this one.

Ikr? My kid didn't start walking until she was almost 15 months but when she did, she was DONE with that stroller. I can't imagine a 2 year old staying in a stroller that long without a major tantrum.

I know my oldest, who was walking at 9 months would have gotten out, folded it up and brought it to me. My youngest who walked at 15mo, also, would have sat there forever, BUT he would have been screaming like he was on fire the entire time, so I don't get it either.

Meth.

Wanna bet there's feces all over the inside of the domicile?

I promise-- feces.

There's next to no meth in that part of the state, if there is any drug involved it's some sort of opiate.

That said, sounds like she was drunk:

Capt. John Rogers said Packard was heavily intoxicated when officers arrived and she told police her child was sleeping in the crib. She then told police the child was with her boyfriend.

http://plymouth.wickedlocal.com/new...ound-crying-outside-plymouth-home-late-sunday

Not sure if this is actually her, but she looks the right age and lives in the right town so maybe. And this girl does kinda look like a party girl, so I would believe it could be a blackout.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011047004103

There wasn't 5 minutes I wasn't a mother.

Once Jacob spun himself with one of those plastic tubes that make a noise from the open garage door and right around the corner ... My neighbour came and got me ... I felt so stupid and so proud all at the same time because the neighbour tried to bring him home ... But he told Matt (the neighbour) Fuck off ... I'm not going with you. You're not my Mom or Dad. There was a crowd ... He was telling every one to fuck off ... it dispersed when i arrived ... No cops, but I'm sure they were on their way. I wasn't drunk or passed out ... i was just in the kitchen at the back of the house ... That kid of mine, he is the worst one .. the smartest and the worst.

Last edited:
Back