• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

JackBurton

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
First episode aired and it was fucking magic. The effects were a huge dissaponitment, lame, poor digital gore and blood spatter, very lazy effort on that front, but it wasn't so bad i couldn't stomach it and the rest of the show delivered in every way.

Dream come true getting a sequel to the Evil Dead trilogy(although they can't mention/make use of anything Army of Darkness related, couldn't get rights somehow). I laughed so hard my stomach hurt.

I totally friggen missed it - but I WILL be watching this week at some point when I can catch a break! Even better I just got a brandy new tv this weekend and got it set up last night!

2nd season is underway and good fucking news, they seemed to have chosen to go with practical effects over the cheap lazy cgi of last season. Looking pretty solid thus far, fun stuff. Lucy Lawless is also still the hottest actress alive today. The two side characters are still annoying though, still tolerable.

Def going full on comedic with this season it seems. Hopefully they'll deliver a more horror centered ep at some point. It's been hilarious, but I just don't prefer the over the top goofball tone/style.

Back