• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
mtqcuw.jpg

Arthur Sanders​
[...]
man is accused of having sex with a 10-year-old girl multiple times.
Arthur Sanders Jr., 50, was charged this week with four counts of sexual battery.
[...]
also said Sanders brought the girl to the Indian River County Sheriff's Office and convinced her to lie about the case.

Sanders later admitted to having sex with the child
[...]
Investigators said the victim believes she is pregnant.
http://www.wptv.com/news/region-ind...charged-with-having-sex-with-10-year-old-girl

An Indian River County man has been arrested and faces charges of four counts of sexual battery on a child under 12 years old,
[....]
Arthur Sanders Jr., 50, was arrested
[...]
The Department of Children and Families received a report that alleged that Sanders was having sex with a 10-year-old girl. The abuse has possibly been going on for the past year
[...]
Sanders called the Sheriff’s Office in an attempt to file a report that the victim had been sexually assaulted by an unknown boy in the neighborhood
[...]
Both the child and Sanders voluntarily came to the Sheriff’s Office and claimed that the assailant was an unknown male.
[...]
confronted with the allegation from D.C.F., Sanders denied it and asked to leave. He was allowed to leave and returned with his girlfriend.

After he left, Sanders told authorities that he needed to tell his family himself
[...]
He told them in an interview that he had sex with the victim twice in May 2014 and twice in June 2014.
[...]
the child later told authorities that she lied in the original report at Sanders' request. She also told investigators that she believes she had sex with Sanders approximately 30 times.

Sanders wrote a letter of apology and requested help
[...]
Sanders is being held at the Indian River County Jail with no bond.
http://www.veronews.com/news/indian...cle_bbb55518-1738-11e4-b9e0-001a4bcf6878.html

I fucking HATE HATE HATE when they say "charged with having sex", the nasty bastard RAPED a child, it's not sex!!!

The news needs to get with the program.

Sick bastard!! TEN years old and you couldn't keep your hands off of her! *stabby feelings*

I wonder what his relationship is to the girl? Is he the mom's current penis?

The only help you need fella is a gun loaded with bullets and someone to pull the trigger. Or maybe someone with a rusty tin can to cut off his penis and let him bleed out.

Sick fuck! And she thinks she's pregnant? It blows me away how girls are reaching puberty at younger and younger ages. I'm praying that she isn't. That would be an even bigger mess and cause more emotional torture to her in addition to what she's already been through :(

I was stunned when my daughter got her period when she was nine. She developed at a very early age.

Wouldn't they have found out for sure and very quickly if she was pregnant or not, like way before the story even got to the media?

Wouldn't they have found out for sure and very quickly if she was pregnant or not, like way before the story even got to the media?

Very Good Point. And do we really need to know this particular detail of the crime. Even if it were true, the child has a right to a certain degree of privacy, and those caring for her need privacy for decisions that aren't any business of strangers who would want to know "what they're going to do about THAT".

Yes, her name isn't given, but all it takes is a few people who know this guy to start tweeting about what happened to "so and so's daughter" and the word is out. The media should be cautious when releasing sensitive information about minors, especially ones that are as young as this victim.

Sanders called the Sheriff’s Office in an attempt to file a report that the victim had been sexually assaulted by an unknown boy in the neighborhood

Looks to me like he knew the girl was preggers. Why else would he go to the police station with her and get her to make a report? Guilty conscious I say.

I was stunned when my daughter got her period when she was nine. She developed at a very early age.

I was ten, so was my daughter. I'm 44 and she is 22. It does, however seem that children are developing earlier.:happy:

I too hate the 'having sex' phrase - it's RAPE and the way they are wording it in this article is as if it was a long term consensual sexual relationship between these two ..A grown MAN and a TEN (maybe NINE when it started) year old CHILD! That's a good example of anti- victim prejudice right there, the media reporting it like that is 100% wrong on so many levels. There is no 'having sex' when it comes to those who cannot consent!

Latest posts

Back