• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ChaosKitty

Queen Bitch From Hell
well, the first thing that went through my head was a remake of the old country song this time: mothers dont let you babies be taken care of by your latest dicks.....
Once again another loser with full sheet and retraining order was taking care of a month old baby and "something" happened. According to autopsies blunt force trauma
http://www.theadvocate.com/new_orle...cle_d29c6368-dff2-11e6-8ee3-630c080c2696.html
5883863e35355.image.jpg

On Saturday, the NOPD arrested Arsenio Chambliss, 27, for the homicide of a one-month old girl who was reported dead on Tuesday in the 7800 block of South Coronet Court in eastern New Orleans.

Child-abuse detectives found that Chambliss had been babysitting the little girl when he discovered her unresponsive. She was pronounced dead on the scene.

In an autopsy, the Orleans Parish Coroner’s Office determined that the victim died as a result of blunt force trauma to the head. Investigators reclassified as a homicide, and issued a warrant for Chambliss. He was booked for charges of second-degree murder, second-degree cruelty to a juvenile and violation of a protective order.
http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2017/01/infant_homicide_new_orleans.html#incart_river_home

nzm2a8.jpg

It's not clear from the article, but I believe the infant was his daughter. She has his last name and he was engaged to the mother. According to his facebook, A'zyri Chambliss was born December 15, 2016.

He has a buttload of kids on his FB, I don't know if they are his, hers, or a combo of both. He started college in August and seemed like he had his shit together. He and his fiancee were together over the holidays, so the protective order must have been pretty recent. I don't know, he just doesn't seem like the typical baby beater. I wonder where the baby was before he was watching her?

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/arsenio.chambliss.969?lst=100003927056193:100014578961768:1485061887

Since when is having a father watch his actual child babysitting? The order of protection may have stemmed from a violent argument between parents, does that mean that you automatically don't need his help with childcare?

Since when is having a father watch his actual child babysitting? The order of protection may have stemmed from a violent argument between parents, does that mean that you automatically don't need his help with childcare?

I need more information on the order of protection but I'm stating here that if I took out an order of protection on someone .... that someone isn't getting near me and most assuredly won't have me delivering my children into their care. WTF???

Yet another tiny bud plucked long before her bloom.

"A New Orleans East man pleaded guilty to killing his 4-week-old daughter and has been sentenced to 30 years in prison.

Arsenio Chambliss, now 29, was accused of killing the newborn in January 2017. His trial for second-degree murder was set for Dec. 9, but he made the plea agreement in Orleans District Criminal Court on Thursday (Oct. 3), District Attorney Leon Cannizzaro’s office said."

L I N K !!

Assholio Chumnuts is incoming.
All inmates report to the receiving hall.
Shivs as always are optional, although full violent contact is encouraged.
Up for best hitters are a double helping of griddle cakes at breakfast.

See you there!

Back