• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Arnold Schwarzenegger was drop-kicked from behind while posing for selfies with fans in South Africa.

Schwarzenegger can be seen talking to people in a gymnasium at the fourth annual Arnold Classic Africa event when out of nowhere he is attacked with a flying kick.

Fortunately and perhaps unsurprisingly, despite his age, Schwarzenegger was unfazed, writing on Twitter afterwards: 'Thanks for your concerns, but there is nothing to worry about.

'I thought I was just jostled by the crowd, which happens a lot. I only realized I was kicked when I saw the video like all of you. I’m just glad the idiot didn’t interrupt my Snapchat.'

I love him. Boyfriend showed me a video the other day where he was making a protein shake post-workout and put a substantial amount of schnapps in it along with all the other supplements. Heh.

It's amazing to see how someone who was in basically perfect shape in his youth is able to live an entire lifetime and maintain a good bit of that mass and definition at 71 years old. I know there were probably plenty of steroids involved along the way, but this man has weightlifting and isolating muscles to sculpt specific areas of his body down to a science.

“Do me a favor,” Schwarzenegger wrote. “Instead of sharing the video of the guy who wants to be famous, watch some of our @ArnoldSports athletes like this young hero proving that fitness is for everyone who deserve to be famous …
And if you have to share the video (I get it), pick a blurry one without whatever he was yelling so he doesn’t get the spotlight.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...ay/18/arnold-schwarzenegger-kick-south-africa

This is awful. I am all for someone kicking him from behind when he's on a movie set, as he hasnt made a even halfway entertaining movie since Eraser, dude needs to retire fully. But when hes doing his fitness and health promotion stuff and speaking at schools, especially in third world shitholes populated by subhuman stains that dont deserve such treatment like South Africa? C'mon, sickening hed get attacked like this.

Seventy-fucking-one years old and muscular as fuck. A cool dude as well.

HGH is some good shit. Him and Stallone have been rocking the fuck out of that shit for a while now.

I love him. Boyfriend showed me a video the other day where he was making a protein shake post-workout and put a substantial amount of schnapps in it along with all the other supplements. Heh.

It's amazing to see how someone who was in basically perfect shape in his youth is able to live an entire lifetime and maintain a good bit of that mass and definition at 71 years old. I know there were probably plenty of steroids involved along the way, but this man has weightlifting and isolating muscles to sculpt specific areas of his body down to a science.

Ive never been impressed with his traps, not very big to the point of being somewhat disproportionate to the rest of his physique. Neck always seemed far too skinny for his physique as well.

@JackBurton definitely just a matter of personal opinion, I know, but I've always preferred Schwarzenegger's physique over someone like say, Ronnie Coleman.

I know he wasn't the biggest guy ever, but he has a much more aesthetically appealing body. IMO of course.

I feel like he was able to achieve impressive mass but still be balanced and not look like a bag of boulders walking down the street.

@JackBurton definitely just a matter of personal opinion, I know, but I've always preferred Schwarzenegger's physique over someone like say, Ronnie Coleman.

That's the general consensus, they still resembled human beings in Arnolds day.

That said, i think it is more impressive to go full on science experiment with it. I think bodybuilding is stupid as hell, so the freakshow element is the only thing that provides interest to me.

Still underdeveloped traps

HGH is some good shit. Him and Stallone have been rocking the fuck out of that shit for a while now.
I would surprised if he didn't use some HGH due to him being 71, but HGH alone doesn't give huge lean muscles. That takes commitment to having a high exercise regime and since he does not have a 'roid belly' Arnold is definitely not over-indulging in HGH.

Building Body/Roid Belly note (for those interested in knowing):
HGH is Human Growth Hormone. HGH increases tissue mass in people, but most people thinks its just increased muscle mass, that is not true. HGH increases all tissue mass, especially internal organs. Some body builders take so much HGH that internal organs grow much, much larger, often with dangerously unhealthy results. Here is some examples of "Roid belly"

Here's Arnold from South Africa the other day, no extended gut.

Here's a good article about it. https://www.healthguidance.org/entry/17668/1/why-do-bodybuilders-have-large-guts.html

If anyone has questions about body building, or HGH, pm me. I would be happy to pass along any additional info.

Last edited:
Hope they roughed up Mr. Sneak Attack a bit, he needs an object lesson.

"Ninety-five percent of the people training with weights are into this health
thing, and, as far as I'm concerned, it's bullshit; otherwise I wouldn't drink.
I make my protein drink with whiskey."
-Arnold Schwarzenegger, 1977

"Ninety-five percent of the people training with weights are into this health
thing, and, as far as I'm concerned, it's bullshit; otherwise I wouldn't drink.
I make my protein drink with whiskey."
-Arnold Schwarzenegger, 1977
Arnold was always about enjoying life, as well as being fit. Many of my friends and co-workers can't believe how much I drink (which is way more than my doctor likes) and still look the way I do. I'm just very, very active. To tell the truth, work is pretty much the only time I can spend here on DD, because I'm too busy on my off hours.

Back