• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!

Some folks in the English town of Herefordshire were terrified on Tuesday when they saw a car with machine guns and metal window guards mounted to it and called the police.

Officers with their own firearms brandished swarmed the sedan as it was parked in a rest stop, only to discover a polite driver who told them it was a just his movie car that had broken down and that the guns weren't real, SWNS reported.

According to Herefordshire police, the car was from a “Mad Max” film, but it appears to be a replica rather than an authentic prop.

Full Story:

WITNESS!!!
May He Ride Eternal - Shiny & Chrome​

Now I need to see this movie again. I highly suggest the 'Black & Chrome Edition'

Last edited:
We have a guy here in the Niagara region that actually built a 100% accurate replica of the original falcon Mad Max interceptor. It is street legal and it is truly gorgeous. The best part of all I don't know how the guy did it but it actually sounds the same. You can feel it coming down the road before you see it. If usually makes its appearance has three or four times during the summer months. However now that I think about it I haven't seen it at all this year.

Any how to refer to that monstrosity in the story as a proper prop like it's not it's ugly as hell and it's just an abomination.

Back