• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Jinxx

https://www.4029tv.com/article/a-mena-woman-is-accused-of-murdering-her-daughter/25578974

""Michelle Golkajeh, 33, from Mena is facing a first degree murder charge in the death of her daughter.

Police told 40/29 News Golkajeh called 911 Wednesday evening and reported that her 4-year-old daughter was dead. When police and first-responders arrived at the home on Evans Circle, police quickly realized it was a crime scene.

Currently Mena Police are not saying how they believe Golkajeh killed her daughter or if she is cooperating with the investigation.

"We're in the middle of the investigation, we're working diligently with the prosecutors office to determine the correct charge and at this point we're waiting the formal charge of first degree murder, " Police Chief Brandon Mratin said. "Cases like this are very tough, we're asking for prayers for all the officers involved, especially the family, and we're asking that everyone respect the family's privacy at this time."

Golkajeh is set to appear before a judge for a bond hearing at 1:30, Friday afternoon.""

Apparently she drowned her 4yo daughter in the bathtub, then waited at least a day to call for help. Still waiting on more details, but living in a town as small as this, it won't take long.

Update:
Just came across this Letter to the Editor from our local paper, written by Michelle Golkajeh, August 22, 2018.
https://issuu.com/mypulsenews/docs/august_22__2018

IMG_20181221_000033.jpg

Attachments

• Michelle_Golkajeh.jpg
    Michelle_Golkajeh.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 1,470
Last edited:
Bitch is as unbalanced as the symmetry of her face.
Post automatically merged:

I almost never buy the "I've found the grace of Jesus!" line. Not buying this one either. :shifty:
Just because she found it doesn't mean she used it properly.

With a name like that I'd go crazy trying to remember how to spell it.

Last edited:
So I found out a few more details today. Nothing that has been officially released by the police, but this is a small town and nothing stays secret for long.

I talked to my cousin who is a member of the fire department. He says the little girl was autistic and that her mother did drown her, most likely in scalding hot water. She then waited over 24 hours to call anyone. When she was in custody she told the police that she had given her daughter "a permanent time out."

Some of the cops that saw the little girl's body have been given leave and offered counciling. So apparently the scene was pretty awful...

I almost never buy the "I've found the grace of Jesus!" line. Not buying this one either. :shifty:

Why not ... He's out there to be found in pretty much everything we do .. see .. are.

Thanks!

Oh, but she said all this Jesus/Devil/good/evil stuff back in August. She killed her little girl this month (December).

Well ... obviously she met the devil somewhere along the way.

I’ll give that bitch a permanent time out

Yeah ... she totally deserves it.

Last edited:
likely in scalding hot water.

the scalding hot water wasnt necessary, she did that just to inflict more pain on the baby girl. She can't be saved, she's not fond anything worth noting, expecially not Jesus.

If someone worships a god that has a history of asking a believer to kill their child as a sign of loyalty, or even detailed one of his servants to test the faithful, maybe they should change their god. There are plenty of gods that would not ask a parent to slay their children. In fact, that activity is pretty much frowned upon outside of the Judeo-Christian-Muslim belief system.

Michelle Leann Golkhajeh, pictured here, was found not guilty because of mental disease or defect in Polk County Circuit Court on Monday, July 13, 2020.

Judge Jerry Ryan made the ruling based on testimony by Dr. Benjamin Silber and Sean McEwen who stated that she was unable to confirm her conduct to the requirements of law.

Silber and McEwen were appointed by the Court to conduct a forensic evaluation of Golkhajeh because of suspected mental disease or defect according to Prosecuting Attorney Andy Riner.

Golkhajeh was charged on December 12, 2018 with first degree murder after the death of her 4 year old daughter, Charlene Golkhajeh.

The case had been ordered sealed since the arrest.
Golkhajeh will be returned to the State Hospital and contrary to social media posts is not being released back to the public.
1633545295211.png
Charlene

Back