• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Old Man Metal

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
full

PINEVILLE, AR — An Arkansas high school teacher who molested four students over a two year period is not satisfied with his plea deal, and is demanding more concessions from the state justice system.

For some people it's never enough. No matter what good turn Fate does them, no matter how well their undeserving ass gets over, they want more. And they will demand it, too, mewling their ass-backwards, projected complaints and self-aggrandizing justifications until you just want to shut them up permanently by putting them out of society's misery with a blunt object.

Steven David Mitchell is the king of that self-absorbed tribe. Or would be, if a tribe of his ilk could actually agree on anything.

The 44-year-old Pineville, Arkansas man, uniformly lacking in lips, chin and character, was an agriculture teacher at Melbourne High School. Emphasis on was. A hobby got in the way.

Said hobby involved watching teenage boys masturbate, and having them "do things" to him. He liked to practice his hobby on the job and, well, you know how that goes.

Mitchell isn't the first male teacher to let his passion for illicit underage cock get the better of him, and he won't be the last, but he is probably the luckiest, and the most ungrateful.

For molesting four students, and enticing them to degrade themselves for his delectation, Mitchell was charged with five felonies: two counts of second-degree sexual assault, two counts of solicitation thereof, and one count of sexual indecency with a child. There were eight misdemeanors as well.

That seems like a paucity of charges for two years of furtive hand-jobs, penis-peeping and shame— glorious, glorious shame— but Farmer Steve was facing 96 years of hard time for that wild-oat-sowin'. Oh, and an extra year for the misdemeanors.

Then Don McSpadden got involved. He was the prosecutor. Rather than actually try the case and risk a loss on his scorecard, he made a deal on the first day of the trial. Or maybe he's just lazy; I don't know the guy.

If I did, though, I would have to ask him "what the fuck, dude?" because he let Mitchell plead guilty to two counts of second-degree sexual assault and get off with probation, counseling, and sex-offender status.

Pretty sweet deal, huh? No jail, no object lessons in being taken advantage of by someone more powerful than you, no irreparable psychological damage. Just probation and counseling, and that modern-day Scarlet Letter.

Not good enough for Mitchell.

Mitchell is lawyered up and is peppering the state with letters demanding that his sex offender status be reduced. Why? Because he's a good boy now. And he learned his lesson.

The Baxter Bulletin notes that "were Mitchell's request to be removed from the central register to be granted, the only digital records of his crimes would be media accounts of his arrest, plea bargain and appeal."

That includes the Demon, bitch-boy.

Next!

Last edited:
I hope they yank that plea deal and he gets the maximum. Would like to bitch slap the prosecutor.

Hey Demons back before I was a member or even and admin I asked @Old Man Metal to post something very near and dear to my heart. Stephen Mitchell...friend of children, teacher and pedophile was asking for more leniency and wanted a license to touch one more heart...or penis...he wan't picky. Well @Old Man Metal wrote, I shared and pressure in my small town went crazy via facebook via the DD! The Judge has spoken and boom! No...you can;t get off the sex offenders list Mitchell. I personally know most of the victims...small town...and this was very close to me and I thank OMM for helping me spread the news. Fucking asshole won't be allowed to hurt any more children!!!

Attached is the court findings

Attachments

• CK_Image.pdf
    375 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
If this fucker gets his record expunged he can move to another state and start teaching/touching again
He can run from his past but that queer polo will be with him forever.
Post automatically merged:

I hope they yank that plea deal and he gets the maximum. Would like to bitch slap the prosecutor.
The guy is likely as big a perv as he chimo. He'll likely enjoy it.

Back