• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
"Tony Kiah Caver, 37, of Hot Springs was taken into custody at his residence shortly after 3 p.m. and charged with rape, punishable by up to life in prison. He was being held on zero bond and was set to appear Monday in Garland County District Court.

According to the probable cause affidavit, on Sept. 30, the girl's mother came to the Hot Springs Police Department to report the rape of her daughter. She stated she found a text message from her daughter to another minor that alluded to her being raped.

When her mother asked her about the text, the girl reportedly confirmed that Caver had been raping her at his residence.

The girl was interviewed at the Cooper Anthony Mercy Child Advocacy Center the next day and reportedly disclosed Caver had been raping her for years, dating back to when she was "in a car seat."

She said Caver had openly admitted to her he was a pedophile and that he "can't help who he likes" and that he "does like kids." She said she had also seen sexually explicit images and videos on Caver's computer of what she believed were children.

She reportedly stated Caver had raped her "more than 100 times."

On Oct. 2, police executed a search warrant at Caver's residence and made contact with Caver upon their arrival. When they explained they were there to investigate allegations of a minor being raped, Caver allegedly mentioned the girl police had interviewed and asked if it was about her.

Caver reportedly gave consent for police to preview his computer and authorities said he made a statement to officers outside that, "It doesn't matter, they are going to find everything they need anyway.""

L I N K !!

DRD1k.jpg

How was he related to this girl? How did he have so much personal unsupervised visits with her?
Since she was in a car seat? And mum never had a twinkling? She didn’t notice her little girl screaming and not wanting to be round him?
Somethings not right.
Mom needs to explain herself

How was he related to this girl? How did he have so much personal unsupervised visits with her?
Since she was in a car seat? And mum never had a twinkling? She didn’t notice her little girl screaming and not wanting to be round him?
Somethings not right.
Mom needs to explain herself
He groomed her from a young age. It's so sad that she didn't feel like she could tell her mother. He probably had her brainwashed. I'm guessing it was her dad or another close relative, since they apparently didn't live together but had a lot of unsupervised contact.

I like to think if the young child was screaming or displaying signs of obvious fear the mothers antennas would've twanged years ago.

I can’t imagine a youngster enjoying being touched like that so I’d have thought there would have been sign years ago.
I don’t understand how it occurred over so long and from so young and not once did anyone think there was anything wrong?
Was she locked up in her room all the rest of her life?
I doubt it otherwise the article would have said, which means multiple adults and agencies and possibly schools missed the signs......
all Those years and all those adults and not one noticed.......

He groomed her from a young age. It's so sad that she didn't feel like she could tell her mother. He probably had her brainwashed. I'm guessing it was her dad or another close relative, since they apparently didn't live together but had a lot of unsupervised contact.
She also probably dissociated from the abuse as a coping mechanism. That and the brainwashing contributed to her silence (i.e. not screaming, exhibiting fear, telling mother etc.) Very sad. Hope the bastard gets viciously reamed in prison.

Latest posts

Back