• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
full

An Arizona woman was arrested over the weekend after her 10-year-old daughter shot video of her driving drunk and then called 911, according to court documents.

Stephanie Davis, 31, of Glendale, was stopped by officers on Saturday afternoon and charged with aggravated DUI after the girl showed them the video, The Arizona Republic reported Monday.

“The speed limit wasn’t right and like really fast and I didn’t feel safe at that time and I also wanted to protect my cousins and my mom,” the girl told KTVK Monday. “I called the police and I’m like, 'My mom is not OK, I know she’s drunk, she’s driving crazy.'”

Cops pulled Davis over after she took the girl and her two 4-year-old nieces to a movie theater to see "The Lion King,” the station reported.

Davis told the station that her daughter "was very heroic" and "absolutely did the right thing."

“I did go to the movies and I did consume my wine, she added. "Very wrong. It is so easy to make an honest-to-God mistake.”

I would say I hope she actually meant it .. if I was that child my ass would absolutely REFUSE to EVER go home .. regardless of what I saw happen growing up .. regardless .. I knew for my protection from EITHER side .. silence .. preservation was my friend .. my only hope .. my salvation

Do they serve wine at the theater or did she smuggle it in? If you can't go two hours without a drink, you've definitely got a problem.

Back