• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Hey guys, I'm offering my latest book for free for a few days because I'd like to stimulate some discussion about the older cases I mention in it. In particular I'd like to know if anyone here has any experience reading about Robert Ben Rhoades.

Criminal profiler Chelsea Hoffman takes readers on a tour of the macabre with a collection of profiles of the most horrifying cases of sexual sadism in true crime history. From Ariel Castro to Robert Rhoades (and many more), the cases of these sexual sadists shed light on the behavioral and psychological manifestation of this potentially dangerous paraphilic disorder. "Sins of the Sexual Sadist" is a journey into the darkest realms of humanity that introduces the reader to the gruesome reality of sexual sadism and its many faces. Sexual perversion, mental illness and behavioral dysfunction mingle to form a gripping compilation of criminal human suffering and unthinkable evil..... -- Chelsea Hoffman from "Sins of the Sexual Sadist"

Sins of the Sexual Sadist features a compilation of profiles on history's most notorious sexual serial killers and erotic torturers as well as page-after-page of informative details about this particular paraphilia.

This nonfiction true crime release is currently available in hardcover, paperback and on Kindle.

Rhoades was a fascinating character with his mobile torture rig; he's attained something of an urban legend status in Houston, where I worked for several years after university. He's the standard cautionary tale told to youngsters who might hitchhike- "Don't do that, or you'll get tortured, raped and killed by an evil trucker!"

Rhoades was a fascinating character with his mobile torture rig; he's attained something of an urban legend status in Houston, where I worked for several years after university. He's the standard cautionary tale told to youngsters who might hitchhike- "Don't do that, or you'll get tortured, raped and killed by an evil trucker!"

When I was a teen I embarked on a backpacking/hitchhiking tour across the states with a friend -- and I remember being warned about evil truckers as well lol

Rhoades just bothers me for lots of reasons..one of which he's ugly and scary looking lol. He was only found guilty of 3 murders but he was so laid back and calm when they caught him on the side of the road. He was just too calm.

I guess I will suspend my nightly Dreamin' Demon stalking and go see how this reads! Thanks for the heads up for a freebie. The free books tend to be romance or novels and I have never been interested in anything but true crime. I'll be back.

Heres more on her being investigated for threatening people
shes being investigated for Criminal Fraud etc
also she isnt a criminal profiler
broad placing the call is kinda whackadoo lol shes got all of the states child murders all tied up to one person
heres the callers website
http://www.bobenyartmurderedjonbenetramsey.com/
I am soooo confused

Last edited:
I will be surprised if she comes back
Well, with more investigation, I am finding she has delusions of grandeur. Calling herself a criminal profiler when she doesn't yet have those credentials. Yes, she's in school, but not yet graduated.
It's not the same, but i wouldn't call myself doctor while I'm still in medical school. (No. I'm not in med school, that's an example.)

Well, with more investigation, I am finding she has delusions of grandeur. Calling herself a criminal profiler when she doesn't yet have those credentials. Yes, she's in school, but not yet graduated.
It's not the same, but i wouldn't call myself doctor while I'm still in medical school. (No. I'm not in med school, that's an example.)
I know. I have been reading up on her too. Loony toons

Did you listen to the video whisper posted? That's a bit far fetched. I don't think hoffman is a serial killer pastor using an alias, but some of it rings true. The part about injecting herself into investigations. When Kekoa said hoffman threatened to call cps, all that shit. Sure. That all rings true.
Misleading investigations? I haven't read enough to form an opinion on that. And how would we even be certain?
But all the screen shots I'm running into. Hoffman is a hateful and spiteful bitch.

Did you listen to the video whisper posted? That's a bit far fetched. I don't think hoffman is a serial killer pastor using an alias, but some of it rings true. The part about injecting herself into investigations. When Kekoa said hoffman threatened to call cps, all that shit. Sure. That all rings true.
Misleading investigations? I haven't read enough to form an opinion on that. And how would we even be certain?
But all the screen shots I'm running into. Hoffman is a hateful and spiteful bitch.
I have the video saved if anyone wants to see it
but Kekoa also is a whackadoo
but when watching the video you also have to read the cell phone screen shots that are shown in the back ground
Chelsea sent to people shes fucking as whacked as Kekoa
They are both screwy

Actually, the screenshots shown in Kekoa's video are not from my account. I don't think I need to defend myself against that brand of crazy.

As for the downwithchelsea blog -- Yeah, I've said mean things to people in defense of myself while being attacked. I'm human. We're on the Dreamin' Demon site, so I'm sure nobody here has ever cussed anyone out for cyberharassing them or starting shit, huh? :crack: FYI: I never told a missing girl's mom that her daughter took loads to the face. Neither was I ever a drug addicted nun. However, those screenshots were taken from conversations and are being used out of context (why on earth would telling someone I'm a drug addicted nun in the context they're using even make sense?? And also the screenshot of "bitch I'm fucking beautiful" is a screenshot of song lyrics..lol) -- but of course, that never happens on the internet. Right?

I also don't involve myself in actual investigations unless I'm invited. Period. Blogging about cases is another thing ( no diff from here on the DD actually )... And blogging your opinions about public info is far from involving one's self in an investigation. Am I screwy for blogging about crime stories in the same tongue-in-cheek manner as here on the DD? Because that's what I do, and that's what attracts nutbags. Even writing about crime cases -- on any level -- attracts shit like this.

Anything you want to know about me that isn't pertaining to the original point of this thread (which was sexual sadists) you can ask me. I'll answer honestly. It's easier than getting your info from someone who is a known stalker of multiple people -- including Elaine Hatfield (Dylan Redwine's mom) -- Maybe I'm just screwy, but I don't get my information about others from people who belong in padded rooms, and I really expect more from others who want to get info about ME.

Ok, but what the rest?

I DON'T think you're the pastor whackeko is talking about, nor are you a serial killer.
But you are in a position of being seen in the public constantly. You simply can't do what you've done. You HAVE to let that shit role off your shoulders.

Ok, but what the rest?

I DON'T think you're the pastor whackeko is talking about, nor are you a serial killer.
But you are in a position of being seen in the public constantly. You simply can't do what you've done. You HAVE to let that shit role off your shoulders.

I mean seriously, she could have googled me a little before she made those claims. I have a podcast (which clearly shows I'm female duh) and I'm openly atheist.... does she think I'm doing some alterego thing???

Most of the people who follow me appreciate that I'm real and not fake. But I mostly ignore idiots like the ones who would have otherwise felt my wrath once-upon-a-time. Still, I don't go out of my way -- ever, ever, ever -- to be "nasty" to any person. Period. Being a public figure is beside the point. I'm a human being, and if I'm being attacked, I might defend myself and I might be less than graceful doing it. It depends. Trust me, when you have 100 people from some backwoods community emailing you the same badly spelled grammatically incorrect insults in one day, it wears on you -- unless you're a saint.
1506585_468843826555225_945117513_n.jpg

I used to actually respond to this shit. Now I just feel sad for humanity.

Oh, believe me, I know about 100 misspelled posts. I delete them and move on. I have never argued back and forth while calling them names.
Argued my case, yes. But never called them names.

What is with using Dana's picture, even after you were asked not to, to promote your merchandise?
Are they lying?

And still she uses the title "Profiler" when she isn't yet one.
Ok, that's it guys, I'm totally an occult expert since I have read a lot on the subject.

I also don't involve myself in actual investigations unless I'm invited.
Why would you be invited? Police Departments have access to legitimate profilers who have had the extensive training provided at Quantico as well as decades of experience. And Whisper dug up evidence that you are not actually a profiler. Are those who "invite" you to help simply indulging your grandiose delusions in order to keep you from screwing up their actual investigation?

Back